Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. What you do can make a difference. Coyote is an industry-leading transportation and logistics service provider that believes in doing the right thing every time. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Are you Tenacious, True, Tribal, and Smart? Then it’s time for you to apply to join the pack.
The Talent Manager is responsible all internal and external recruiting efforts, serves as a career mentor for employees throughout their paths at Coyote, and acts as a resource for any employee or manager who needs support or direction. The Talent Manager is responsible for understanding the needs of the business as well as employees’ talents & interests. The Talent Manager is responsible for employee engagement, employee relations, performance management, and talent management.
DAILY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to):
- Serve as a business partner and liaison to all departments in the Minneapolis office.
- Responsible for the recruiting and onboarding of new hires.
- Manage entire recruiting process and determine appropriate method of sourcing talent.
- Oversee summer internship program.
- Conduct phone screens and in-person interviews with Coyotes and future Coyotes.
- Facilitate and maintain relationships with local universities and career centers in order to source talent and recruit. Travel to colleges and universities in the area for recruiting purposes.
- Work closely with department leaders to determine potential transfers within the organization.
- Initiate and manage role transitions by handling logistics and communication for all parties involved.
- Have a keen understanding of all departments in order to best identify potential candidates for opportunities.
- Meet with employees as needed to discuss career aspirations, potential opportunities, and provide guidance.
- Handle employee relations issues and meet with management regularly to provide guidance and training in areas as needed.
- Oversee performance management process and advise managers when needed.
- Oversee office engagement initiatives and drive a positive culture in the Minneapolis office.
- Be engaged with all Coyote employees and serve as a resource– conduct frequent employee check-ins, attend events, and be a fundamental leader in the office.
- Provide and manage reporting on our employees to ensure data accuracy.
- Manage HR Coordinator and oversee all HR Coordinator responsibilities.
- Oversee all philanthropic efforts for the Minneapolis office as well as local community outreach.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS:
- Positive spirit, encouraging demeanor, inquisitive nature.
- Ability to identify personality traits/strengths and associate them with particular roles and teams.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize workload and adapt quickly to change.
- Effective and professional communication skills, comfortable with public speaking.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Passion and confidence, engaging personality.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong relationships and be a team player.
- Confident decision-making skills and problem-solving ability.
VALUED SKILLS, CHARACTERISTICS, & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years’ experience in Talent Management/Recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or Communication
- Previous Logistics experience
- Senior Manager, Talent Operations
Logistics is at the heart of everything around you. Have you ever thought about how items like your electronics or your groceries get to the store? Coyote® is a leading third-party logistics (3PL) service provider, responsible for coordinating and moving goods bought and consumed every day across North America. Powered by proprietary technology, smart people, and unrivaled commitment, Coyote is successful because of its No Excuses® mission to provide shippers and carriers with the best service in the industry.
Coyote’s culture fuels this mission every day. Our people make our business what it is, which is why Coyote primes its employees for career success with training programs, accessible leadership, and talent development. From fundraising for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to sponsoring more than 100 intramural sports teams to offering unique workplace perks, our award-winning culture is entrepreneurial, vibrant, motivating, familial and fun.
Since our founding in 2006, we’ve grown to a pack of more than 2,000 employees in various offices nationwide. Why is Coyote successful? It’s simple. We do what we say we’re going to do. No Excuses. We’re always on the prowl for people who are True, Tribal, Tenacious, and Smart. Think you’re one of those people?
To apply click Talent Manager