Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We’ve created a new role on our Talent Acquisition team here at SPS Commerce! We’re looking for a Talent Community Manager to help us build proactive candidate pipelines through various methods, own talent acquisition’s social media, and help us better use marketing analytics to inform our digital recruitment strategy. It’s somewhere between a Sourcer and a Recruitment Marketing Specialist.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you part marketer / part recruiter?
- Do you get energy from making professional connections whether in person or online?
- Do you have a knack for analytics?
- We’re the largest cloud technology company HQ’d in Minnesota.
- We’ve had 73 consecutive quarters of growth.
- You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology and will get direct exposure to driving new processes and projects while being heavily involved on the design of the role itself.
- We have a leadership team that cares about your growth.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
- Work closely with recruiters to prioritize target candidate profiles and drive outreach activities that will develop talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs. This includes sourcing talent through multiple channels and successfully converting passive candidates into applicants and hires.
- Own the strategy and presence for SPS Careers social media – this includes curating and creating meaningful content to promote our Employer Brand and engage with potential candidates, active and passive. This in turn will help to increase our local market awareness as an Employer of Choice.
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to report and inform our digital recruitment strategy including optimal advertising sites (paid and unpaid) and helping to define our ROI in recruitment advertising.
- Proactively research new recruitment methodologies and competitive intelligence to create innovative sourcing strategies; conduct external bench-marking to understand the recruiting landscape and influence best practices with team and stakeholders.
- Maintain our communication strategy and manage activities targeting our ATS Talent Pool population.
- Identify, plan, and manage recruiting events to promote SPS as a great place to work.
- 2+ years of work experience in marketing, recruiting, recruitment marketing or a related role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience using a CRM and/or ATS
- Proficiency with relevant social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.); familiarity with social media management tools a plus
- Experience analyzing data in order to tell a story and to inform decisions
To apply click Talent Community Manager