Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Element Fleet Management
As a Talent Acquisition Support Specialist, you will provide support for the Talent Acquisition team in the US and Canada, including posting positions, scheduling interviews, creating interview agendas, drafting offer letters, monitoring pre-employment requirements, and facilitating on-boarding processes to support Element’s goal of attracting top talent.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone currently in a recruitment/HR support role or someone with a strong attention to detail and customer service skills looking to move into a specialized recruitment role. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be comfortable operating autonomously and leveraging solid problem-solving skills. Ultimately, you’ll play an integral role ensuring the candidate experience is as smooth and seamless as possible.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Draft and post positions on career websites and job boards as directed
- Schedule phone and in-person interviews, including coordination of interview teams and schedules of senior executives. Work with candidates on travel arrangements as required.
- Draft employment offer letters and monitor the status of pre-employment processes such as background checks and new hire on-boarding process.
- Coordinate the employee referral program ensuring payments are processed based on policy.
- Monitor the status of required new hire training and certifications, following up as required to ensure completion.
- Create New Employee Orientation schedule and facilitate as needed.
- Produce reports from ATS, analyze data, identify trends, and recommend actions to improve processes or the candidate experience.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting needs associated open and closed requisitions and hiring activities.
- Projects and other duties as assigned, including candidate screening and representing the company by participating in on-site or off-site recruitment events (such as job fairs).
- BA/BS degree in business or related field required. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of experience in a role requiring strong customer service.
- 1 year of relevant experience with an emphasis on Human Resources or Recruitment experience.
- 1 year of experience in a role utilizing some type of systems or technology.
- 1 year of experience in a role that requires ownership of a process or function that required accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in various MS Office software applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, environment.
- Prior experience with an applicant tracking or HR system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to quickly develop rapport.
Element Fleet Management is the world's leading global fleet management company, providing world-class financial and management services for commercial fleets. In the process, we help customers reduce costs and improve productivity. Our employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional customer experience. Element is an exciting organization, offering many opportunities for you to grow your career!
Candidates must be willing to comply with a pre-employment background check.
Element Fleet Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans’ status or any other legally protected factors.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Support Specialist