Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Sezzle is a cutting-edge fintech company whose mission is to financially empower young consumers. Only one in three millennials own a credit card, and the vast majority of millennials possess a subprime credit score or no score at all. To address these problems, Sezzle has built a payment platform that increases purchasing power for consumers by offering interest-free installment plans at online stores. This increase in purchasing power for consumers leads to increased sales and basket sizes for the thousands of eCommerce merchants that currently work with Sezzle.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join Sezzle and oversee our full-cycle recruiting. This role will report to Sezzle's head of People Operations and Development and will be responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for Sezzle's current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and determine selection criteria
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Actively source potential candidates through online channels (social platforms and professional networks)
- Assess and manage inbound candidate applications using our Applicant Tracking System
- Plan selection procedures, including screening, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Work with hiring managers and finance team to forecast hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Work with head of People Operations and Development on Sezzle's recruiting strategy and talent acquisition branding initiatives
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, applicant tracking systems and professional networks
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Technical recruiting experience preferred
- A+ character. We are team-first here at Sezzle.
- A hard-working mentality. It's early and there is still a lot to build.
- An excellent communicator.
- A fun attitude. Life's too short. We can have fun while we work hard on cool things.
- Smarts. We need people that are smart enough to make decisions on their own and also smart enough to know when they need input from others.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com