Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
About the Role:
At Boston Scientific, you’ll discover a place where you can have meaningful purpose, improving lives through your life's work. This role on our Talent Acquisition team will work closely with Hiring Managers to understand the recruiting needs of the business and proactively identify recruiting solutions to meet those needs. You’ll develop, initiate and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies to create a diversified workforce. In addition, the role manages multiple clients and competing demands to attract qualified candidates while positioning the organization as an “Employer of Choice”.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with hiring managers, business leaders and HR to understand, evaluate and clarify business and staffing needs, both current and future. Build confidence and credibility with hiring managers. Establish position descriptions, competencies, candidate profiles, and required timeframes
- Seek out new and creative ideas to proactively attract candidates through social media posts, resume mining, outreach efforts, college/university recruitment, career fairs, website postings, special recruiting events and other strategic sourcing methods for open and pipeline positions.
- Build employer brand through educating candidates about Boston Scientific’s culture and opportunity during phone interviews, job postings and community engagement activities.
- Conduct interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities and other data relevant to the selection process.
- Utilize recruiting processes to leverage resume tracking software.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Management team on Continuous Improvement efforts and collaborate to solve recruiting challenges and share solutions.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of client-facing recruitment experience
- Experience building an external network in order to pipeline for positions
- Experience implementing creative diversity recruiting strategies
- Team player with a high sense of urgency and ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative
- Contributes to an optimistic and energizing environment
- Customer first focus and strong customer consultative skills
- Self-motivated, strong time management, and organization skills
- Prior recruitment agency experience
- Sales or medical device recruitment experience
- Experience using Social Media to brand/market and recruit for an organization
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist