Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Andersen Corporation is a market leader in the window & door industry by a significant margin and well positioned for even more growth. We are large enough to offer a wealth of opportunity, yet, small enough to be nimble. At Andersen, what you do is noticed and rewarded. You are inspired and supported to advance beyond what you might have imagined.
Be a part of our growing team at Andersen Corporation. We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to support our full cycle recruiting and selection process for our field sales organization. This position will be instrumental in the development of our field sales recruiting strategy and process to help achieve business and hiring goals.
This role will consult with sales and service leaders and Human Resources to identify talent needs, to build and execute appropriate recruitment strategies. Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position and market specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporate diversity to candidate search. Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment.
- Lead, develop and support the field sales and service talent acquisition strategies and programs, examples include: college recruiting, diversity, relocation, vendor management, technology and others based on organizational need.
- Help leaders and the organization understand the value in networking and providing a superior candidate experience through consultation, coaching, best practice sharing and the development of leader tools and processes.
- Manage deliverables for project and has responsibility for all aspects of projects that are broad and complex in nature and require originality and/or ingenuity, including project deliverables from other individuals.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with respective hiring leaders, HR partners, candidates and third-party recruiting firms to create partnerships that yield successful, predictable results and credibility.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS and other methods to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent. Identify and deploy creative methodologies for sourcing quality candidates. Utilize candidate research and sourcing techniques that develop effective pipelines of key talent. Utilize reports and metrics to measure effectiveness.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need. Interview and assess candidates using behavioral-based/targeted selection interview questions.
- Organize, lead and document talent acquisition strategy session with managers and post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates. Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager's interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Utilize technology to post jobs, source for candidate and maintain documentation for all candidates, searches and recruiting activities. Support onboarding tasks as needed, i.e - offer letters, drug & background checks.
- Projects assigned to individuals based on organizational need and development.
- May provide work direction to coordinators and interns as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of recruiting/talent acquisition experience
- Understanding of specific HR concepts with emphasis on staffing processes, internal HR policies, employment law and interviewing techniques or equivalent demonstrated skills and abilities.
- Self-motivated with very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong personal computer skills including Microsoft office, HRIS applications, ATS and other talent acquisition research and sourcing tools. Strong problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions. Demonstrated ability to analyze tradeoffs between internal and external selections/development.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner - Sales