Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) is responsible for the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as developing new innovative recruitment approaches to support Bright Health. The TAP is responsible for sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing and candidate relationship management. This position plays a critical role in ensuring that the best possible talent will be hired through a partnership with business leaders, the internal Talent Acquisition Team and external recruitment partners. This role is responsible for providing strategic recruitment support predominately for more senior, leadership level positions. The TAP will execute external recruiting, act as the key contact for candidates, drive recruiting strategies, and build/maintain internal client relationships. The TAP will interface with business leaders to deliver qualified talent to fill critical roles and provide market intelligence to drive recruiting business outcomes.
- Function as the primary Talent Acquisition resource dedicated to managing recruiting activity for senior level/management level positions that reside outside of our technology organization.
- Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders to understand hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities and to fill critical hiring needs in a timely manner.
- Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process and ensure a signature candidate experience.
- Assist hiring managers in designing accurate job descriptions and deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in full life cycle recruitment process.
- Coach managers/interview teams to incorporate capability and competency-based assessments during their interview.
- Build and leverage external relationships with agencies and other organizations to develop future talent pipelines.
- Proactively research new recruitment methodologies and competitive intelligence to create innovative sourcing strategies. Conduct external bench-marking to understand competitive recruiting landscape and influence best practices with team and stakeholders.
- Effectively leverage social media tools and third-party platforms to deliver on employee branding and recruitment sourcing strategy.
- Meet/exceed key recruiting performance metrics.
- Set high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence and compliance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of education and experience required.
- 10 years of demonstrated recruiting experience required including at least 5 years recruiting leadership and executive level candidates
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills; can strategically communicate and is adept at negotiation
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent professional judgement
- Professionally mature
- Independent and self-directed, yet highly collaborative
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Highly strategic with deep healthcare industry domain expertise
- Skilled communicator
- Excellent interviewer and evaluator of people
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
Bright Health is tripling its footprint in 2019 to offer a variety of health insurance plans to more individuals. Bright Health operates health insurance offerings across Individual and Family Plan segments and the Medicare Advantage space in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, New York and Tennessee.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner