Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as developing new innovative recruitment approaches to support Toppan Merrill. Is responsible for sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing and candidate relationship management; execute external recruiting, act as the key contact for candidates, drive recruiting strategies, and build/maintain internal client relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Function as the primary Talent Acquisition resource dedicated to managing recruiting activity for a broad range of positions.
- Develop and maintain successful partnerships with hiring leader and HR team. Understand recruiting priorities and to fill critical hiring needs in a timely manner.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS (WORKDAY) to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent. Identify and deploy creative methodologies for sourcing quality candidates.
- Utilize candidate research and sourcing techniques that develop effective pipelines of key talent.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need.
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers and manage the overall interview process.
- Use behavioral based interviewing to assess candidate competencies against established role criteria.
- Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Consult with hiring managers on applicant offers, and manage the offer process.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager's interactions, and other recruiting activities to comply with Affirmative Action and OFCCP requirements.
- Support onboarding tasks as needed, i.e. - offer letters, drug & background checks.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to influence business and/or talent decisions with a broad range of internal clients.
- Experienced in executing and developing recruitment strategies preferred.
- Excellent interviewer and evaluator of people.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; is adept at negotiation.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent professional judgement.
- Professionally mature.
- Independent and self-directed, yet highly collaborative.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 -8 years of experience in a combination of the following: recruitment or human resources with a heavy focus on recruitment.
- Understanding of specific HR concepts with emphasis on staffing processes, internal HR policies, employment law and interviewing techniques or equivalent demonstrated skills and abilities.
- Strong personal computer skills including Microsoft office, HRIS applications and other talent acquisition sourcing tools.
- Workday experience a plus.
Toppan Merrill is the best in class partner for complex, secure communications that delivers premier technology driven solutions to more efficiently and accurately communicate mission critical content.
We are: Trusted, Responsive, Expert and Human
Toppan Merrill is built on what today's clients demand and tomorrow's clients require — a responsive partnership, rooted in deep market expertise, modern agile solutions built around your business needs, and a commitment to forward-thinking technology that ensures speed, precision, and accuracy.
To apply click Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner