Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Early Career Talent Acquisition Leader designs and executes best in class recruiting strategy to attract diverse and high caliber early career talent to the organization; creating a distinctive experience for candidates, hiring managers, and partners.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Consolidates demand planning across the enterprise globally
- Oversees the creation of recruitment strategies driven to fulfill demand in collaboration with Recruiter and TA consultant
- Supports the Early Careers Program Manager by providing research, analysis and recommendations on how to best leverage/ incorporate college hiring to achieve company early careers recruiting goals fo
- Enterprise level College Recruiting
- Collaborates with the UHG Inclusion & Diversity Team and Sourcing Leader on enterprise diversity partnerships that support business needs (e.g. INROADS, ALPFA, MLT)
- Advises the recruiting team on campus and selection strategies, setting and meeting performance objectives, monitoring service level expectations, and maintaining cost-effective delivery of service
- Owns the delivery and reporting on progress of fulfillment activity for the Enterprise level. Ensures Taleo data is accurate / updated by recruiters. Leveraging TA Consultant as needed to assist.
- Maintains in depth knowledge of functional strategic objectives
- Drives success metrics including number of hires, NPS, on time delivery, SLAs, and diversity
- Acts as a talent evangelist within Human Capital to offer mobility of college recruiters to other parts of Human Capital
- Develops awareness and unify work across market segments
- Acts as the point of the contact for the business on the recruitment process across the Enterprise level
- Serves as a change agent through transformation workstream outputs and creates a plan for sustainability by function or market segment they support
- Assuming people management responsibilities as a leader of leaders and a leader of individual contributors, while managing workload and capacity on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field or demonstrated equivalency.
- Previous recruitment experience within College Recruitment
- Deep expertise in large scale recruitment efforts and a variety of Talent systems – e.g. Taleo, CRM, Salesforce, etc.
- Ability to successfully manage competing stakeholder priorities, manage conflict and maintain positive relationships
- Deliver results and quality metrics that drive business growth
- Ability to synthesize Recruitment, internal talent and industry data to effectively impact execution of recruitment strategy
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience working in a large, global, matrixed environment (e.g., shared service delivery model)
- Prior experience in people leadership (geographically dispersed), team engagement and development
- Advanced level of proficiency with MS Office
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 5, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply click Recruitment and Campus Engagement Leader