Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Granite City Food and Brewery
The Recruiting Manager works closely with the VP Human Resources to lead recruiting with a focus on hiring the best leaders for 40 restaurant locations in 16 states including Granite City Food and Brewery and Cadillac Ranch locations. This position will recruit expert support partners for the restaurant support center (RSC) located in Bloomington, MN and play an active role in developing creative sourcing strategies to support restaurant leaders in hiring talented employees to serve great craft beer and create delicious food experiences from our “made from scratch” kitchens. Developing positive and supportive relationships with Field and RSC hiring leaders is key along with supporting our brand purpose “To Build and Foster a Community of Craft Beer Fans for Life.”
- Partner with field and RSC leaders to understand hiring needs and candidate qualifications for open positions.
- Identify effective sourcing strategies to include job posting sites, social media, networking, passive candidate search, referrals, etc. in order attract the best candidates and fill positions in a timely manner.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system (Talent Reef) to manage candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Effectively screen candidates, schedule interviews with hiring leaders, and overall, deliver an exceptional candidate experience to all applicants.
- Track and monitor key metrics including time to fill, vacancies, etc. and work to improve performance in these areas.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the business to speak effectively to candidates about our in-house brewing process, focus on craft beer, seasonal menu offerings, and our “made from scratch” kitchens.
- Extend job offers, facilitate offer letters, and coordinate with appropriate partners to ensure a positive onboarding experience that represents our high service standards.
- Conduct orientation and onboarding for new RSC hires.
- Build a quality relationship with our field business leaders. Maintain positive, two-way communication. Gather feedback to improve service levels and candidate quality.
- Support field leaders in identifying effective sourcing strategies for hourly employees. Post jobs, organize job fairs, provide resources including flyers, banners, SWAG, and identify local resources.
- Train and educate leaders on using tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media for sourcing candidates.
- Explore best practices by industry and market to stay current with effective sourcing strategies and processes.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with the HR team and provide support for special projects or other business initiatives as needed.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in talent acquisition/recruiting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Experience in restaurant, retail, or hospitality preferred.
To apply click Recruiting Specialist