Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our “team members, candidates, and operational” strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
We are seeking a highly motivated Recruiting professional to join our Enterprise Functions Recruiting Team. This Recruiting Consultant will be primarily responsible for full life-cycle recruiting activities for the Compliance organization. All recruiting team members within Wells Fargo’s Talent Acquisition may flex to support other areas within the enterprise as business need change.
The Recruiting Consultant is a strategic partner to the business, building strong relationships with hiring leaders and providing them with expert guidance on all aspects of the talent acquisition process and OFCCP compliance. They will be responsible for recruiting and selecting professional candidates from internal and external sources. The ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, successfully handle competing priorities, foster an outstanding applicant experience and empower hiring managers to make smart and timely hiring decisions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the recruitment strategy and execution for multiple openings, from the initial research and planning phase, to sourcing and candidate identification, assessment, offer, close and pre-boarding
- Consults with hiring managers on key position requirements and responsibilities, editing postings to include desired skills and experience
- Work effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships across businesses and operational functional areas
- Leverage sourcing methodologies to identify and acquire specialized talent across the skill set spectrum in key geographies, with a keen focus on diverse talent pipelines and strategies
- Execute strategies to positively impact Affirmative Action goals and communicate progress against goals to senior leaders
- Assess all job seekers expressing interest in the posted position, select qualified candidates for pre-screening interviews, conduct phone screens and measure candidates against a specific job profile, and recommend job candidates to hiring managers
- Build rapport with internal and external candidates and deliver a positive applicant experience through proactive, authentic communication and efficient process management
- Successfully close and fill positions in a timely manner while adhering to all recruitment and hiring policies.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with hiring managers and leadership to influence recruiting strategies, ensure clarity in the recruitment process, eliminate barriers, drive efficiency, and push for results.
- In addition, you will be responsible for following and completing all of the process requirements including dispositioning candidates and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements..
- 4+ years of recruiting experience, human resources experience, or a combination of both
- 4 + years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to build and execute pro-active sourcing strategies for hard to fill specialty positions
- Experience with diversity candidate sourcing
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Experience consulting on and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures, including an understanding of legal and OFCCP recruiting requirements
- Experience consulting on recruiting policies and best practices with peers, leaders, and business partners
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to deliver a positive and engaging candidate experience for internal and external candidates throughout the hiring and onboarding process
- Experience staying current with recruiting industry trends, developments and technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience sourcing and recruiting risk, compliance, or audit positions within the financial services industry
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply click Recruiting Consultant