Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Stoneridge Software began with an idea: How can Microsoft implementations be done better? After considering the idea for some time, Eric Newell created Stoneridge Software, which has quickly flourished into a tenacious Microsoft Gold Partner. As a member of Microsoft's Inner Circle, we know how to work hard, but we also know how important it is to balance work with family and the rest of our lives. In order to achieve that work-life balance, we provide unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and even beer on-tap in our offices. These initiatives, and many more have resulted in numerous Best Work Place awards and happy employees. We focus on allowing our employees to be creative, imaginative and nerdy. Does this sound like a team you would like to be a part of? Keep Scrolling!
What we are Looking for:
Stoneridge Software is looking for an energetic, positive and hard-working professional who will support the recruitment team while also championing the Minneapolis office. As an ambassador of the People Team, you directly reflect Stoneridge Software's culture and values to candidates, new hires and current team members.
The Office Manager/Recruiting Assistant will be the primary contact for welcoming and receiving guests, answering phones, filing, scheduling interviews, making travel arrangements, candidate sourcing, office management and providing administrative support.
A Day in the Life:
- You will be the first impression for the office by greeting and assisting all visitors.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls for the entire organization this is extra challenging and exciting as you will be the gatekeeper for those callers who have a real purpose vs. telemarketing!
- Maintain a professional and organized general reception area and conference rooms.
- Office Support
- Collect and distribute mail; be the main point of contact for major mail carriers.
- Own office supply management; this includes the ordering and (re)stocking of office supplies, snacks, soda, cleaning supplies, paper products, recycling, the list goes on!
- Kegerator management, including ordering and replacing the kegs, returning the empty kegs, and CO2 tank refilling.
- General cleaning of the office, including loading and unloading the dishwasher, wiping off countertops, and regular cleaning of the appliances.
- Coordinate in-office social events such as happy hours and new hire lunches.
- Manage the supply and distribution of company "stuff we all get" (SWAG) for new employees SWAG is defined as shirts, coats, jackets, books, etc.
- Partner with our IT team to order laptops and all other technology equipment for new hires and existing team members.
- Recruiting Assistant
- Coordinate and schedule phone interviews and in-person interviews.
- Assisting with initial phone screens and introductory calls.
- Maintaining and updating our applicant tracking system.
- Creating and editing job descriptions.
- Building and maintaining college campus relationships.
- Sourcing quality candidates on LinkedIn.
- Travel coordination for candidates and new hires including booking flights, hotels, and rental cars.
- Facilitate the signing of new hire documents, sending background checks, and adding these completed documents to their personnel folder.
- Minimum of 6 months recruiting or HR experience.
- Unparalleled Flexibility ability to roll with the punches and be able to handle anything that comes your way.
- Stellar Organization & Follow-Through we need someone who is caring enough to make sure that the tasks you're tracking get done on time and are done well.
- Complete Accessibility both in terms of availability, and in terms of the warmth your personality. Our team should feel comfortable approaching you for tasks that you own.
- Solid Communication ability to share and translate messages across various levels and locations within our organization. You also have tobe able to anticipate questions and be ready to answer them on the fly.
- Unreasonable Optimism have a naturally positive attitude and warm demeanor.
- Unwavering Self-Confidence must have the ability to push back from time to time.
- Keen Emotional Intelligence & Steadfast Composure must have a level head and the ability to maintain composure in the face of pressure is a necessary attribute.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills and abilityto learn quickly. 2- or 4-year degree preferred.
Stoneridge Software is happy to provide the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- HSA Contribution
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
- 401(k) Contribution
- Cell Phone and Internet Reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Casual dress
- Popcorn, beverages, and other snacks in office
- Beer on tap
Stoneridge Software is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us unique.
To apply click Recruiting Assistant - Office Manager