Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Total Logistics, Inc.
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity with a leader in the transportation industry? Are you seeking a challenge that you can apply your talents to? If so, our Recruiter position at our Oakdale, MN facility could be the fit you are looking for!
DLI offers a diversity of services, including tractor and trailer leasing, freight brokerage, warehousing, fleet management and logistics, and transportation consulting, which allows us to meet virtually any customer need. We pride ourselves on being committed to a core set of values including Safety, Integrity, Respect, Quality, and Service with Safety being our number one priority.
Our recruiters promote Dedicated Logistics, Inc. by being a positive “first contact” and company advocate by accurately and professionally sharing the opportunities and benefits of working for Dedicated Logistics, Inc. In this position you would be responsible for:
- Developing, evaluating, and maintaining an available pool of qualified drivers and dock workers to meet staffing and customer needs.
- Source candidates from various channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms) and industry-based networking groups
- Conduct and schedule interviews with pre-qualified candidates with the necessary personnel.
- Evaluate and follow up with candidates who meet hiring criteria
- Inform candidates of the additional requirements for information and paperwork needed to continue the recruiting process, working closely with the Safety Department to ensure completion of all required pre-hire paperwork.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local outreach groups and local technical schools to attract and maintain a full pipeline of potential candidates to fill current and future requirements.
- Maintain/update applicant database and provide reports as requested such as sourcing reports, applicant tracking, and other recruiting based data as directed by management.
- Maintain superior customer service with candidates and Internal Departments
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- Minimum of 1-2 years recruiting experience, transportation staffing strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations and Federal/State employment laws
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to be an “out of the box” problem solver
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding staffing goals with difficult to hire positions
- Flexible schedules to accommodate driver recruiting needs
Dedicated Logistics provides our administrative team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Owned Company-ESOP
- Single medical, dental and vision coverage for as low as $25.00 per week
- Company funded life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Paid holidays and unlimited vacation
- 401(k) plan
- Red Wing work boot reimbursement program
- Full gym at our Oakdale facility that you and your family can use at no cost to you
To apply click Recruiter