Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
What is the opportunity?
Join our fun team that loves to collaborate! You will shape careers and RBC’s future as you recruit for Tech roles in our US offices as well as other designated roles across the business. You will use your keen interviewing skills to assess talent. You will manage the recruitment and selection process of qualified exempt and non-exempt employees while partnering with assigned business areas. This position manages the hiring process to hire the best-qualified candidates having a direct impact on retention.
What will you do?
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) for the business throughout the recruitment cycle providing consultative recruitment support. Coach and influence managers on final candidate selection, compensation packages, etc.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with hiring managers and HR partners to understand current and future recruitment needs and determine optimum sourcing strategies.
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing/screening/ presenting candidates/recommending compensation packages/negotiating compensation/declining candidates, etc.
- Develop cost effective, efficient, creative and innovative solutions to sourcing challenges.
- Generate candidate flow through a variety of sourcing channels such as LinkedIn, employee referrals and database mining.
- Source and maintain a pipeline of candidates that align to assigned business areas; including sourcing diverse candidates & leveraging diverse candidate pipelines.
- Educate, consult and transfer knowledge of recruiting processes, diversity recruitment, interviewing skills and regulatory requirements to hiring managers.
- Participate in special projects as required.
What do you need to succeed?
- 3 or more years of full cycle recruiting, delivering recruitment services and managing relationships with hiring managers of all levels
- Experience recruiting for Tech roles
- Reputation for relationship building and influencing others through a consultative approach
- Established sense of urgency and responsiveness, prioritizing and managing multiple tasks
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior financial services recruiting experience
- Corporate/in-house recruiting
- Understanding of high-volume recruiting
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to work with a fantastic team, grow your skills, shape careers and attract talent to RBC that helps RBC’s clients thrive and our communities prosper.
Royal Bank of Canada is a global financial institution with a purpose-driven, principles-led approach to delivering leading performance. Our success comes from the 84,000+ employees who bring our vision, values and strategy to life so we can help our clients thrive and communities prosper. As Canada’s biggest bank, and one of the largest in the world based on market capitalization, we have a diversified business model with a focus on innovation and providing exceptional experiences to more than 16 million clients in Canada, the U.S. and 34 other countries. Learn more at rbc.com.
We are proud to support a broad range of community initiatives through donations, community investments and employee volunteer activities.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
To apply click Recruiter