Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Named a Top Insurance Workplace by Insurance Business America, HomeServices Insurance is an independent, multi-line personal insurance agency representing many top-ranked companies. HomeServices Insurance offers a full array of products at competitive rates including home owners, automobile, personal liability, boat, flood, earthquake and others. Due to the fast growth we are experiencing, we have an extraordinary opportunity for a Recruiter!
We are seeking a self-motivated, action-oriented individual with experience in full cycle recruiting. The Recruiter will manage and support the recruiting program internally and also manage the external recruiting sources and processes. In addition, the Recruiter will support the human resources function at the local office and those supported by that office.
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities
Full Cycle Recruiting/Staffing
- Source and recruit candidates for assorted positions in markets across the United States. This includes sourcing both active and passive candidates.
- Coordinate and oversee the recruitment process including consulting with managers regarding staffing needs, interviewing, selection, and onboarding.
- Conduct pre-screening, interviews, reference checks and other recruitment activities.
- Facilitate manager and employee new hire orientation; provide policy, benefit and company information.
- Manage recruiting process and external resources to include sourcing and development of the external resources.
- Responsible for data entry into the HRIS system.
- Provide staffing support for other positions within HomeServices, when needed.
Communications and Activities
- Assist with the development and distribution of department communications and documentation to ensure understanding of HR policies, programs and activities.
- Coordinate company sponsored employee activities.
- Support special projects.
- Assist with the administration and presentation of employee training relating to employment, performance management, supervision, etc.
Policy and Compliance
- Provide consultation and interpretation of policies and procedures to supervisory staff and employees.
- Assist with the implementation and administration of human resources related policies, procedures, forms, and programs.
- Assist with compliance initiatives (including HR Self Audit and supporting actions).
- Maintain a working knowledge of local, state and federal regulations to ensure that employment actions and programs are in compliance.
- Assist in carrying out safety initiatives, train managers on injury procedures and reporting.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or communicated by management.
- Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
- Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
- Follow the company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and all subsidiary and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and knowledge.
- 2 years of managing full-cycle recruiting.
- 2 years previous human resources experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability working with external recruiting resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of employment law and common human resources practices/programs.
- Proficiency in MS Office program suite.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Very strong verbal and written communication; excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
Other (licenses, certifications, schedule flexibility/OT, travel, etc.):
- PHR desired
- Possibility of after-hours interviews as needed to best meet candidate needs.
No. Travel from primary office to other local office locations may be required.
To apply click Recruiter