Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Jefferson Lines has been providing daily bus service to 14 states across America’s heartland for 100 years! Dedicated to being your employer of choice, we strive to provide you with competitive pay, benefits and a fun, friendly working environment. Join our Recruitment Team and become part of the #1 Bus Experience!
Summary: The Project Recruiter will assist the Senior Recruiter with a wide range of projects related to Talent Acquisition for 20 to 40 hours per week as needed.
- Assist the Senior Recruiter with a wide range of projects related to Talent Acquisition.
- Review resumes in applicant tracking system to recruit qualified candidates for specific open requisitions.
- Complete phone screens with candidates.
- Schedule and complete in-person interviews.
- Assist in maintaining employment resumes, applications and applicant flow logs in line with standard company procedures.
- Assist in recruitment sourcing activities and special projects as needed.
- Attend job fairs and other hiring events.
- Answer phones with questions applicants may have.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience: At least 1 year of Recruitment experience. Experience using applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office products.
Jefferson Partners is an equal opportunity employer—race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.
To apply click Project Recruiter