Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
WolfNet is a leading technology solutions provider to the real estate industry. We specialize in standardizing real estate related data throughout North America, real estate websites, and property search. We provide standardized real estate data as an enterprise service and also consume this same data directly to power a variety of our tech products for real estate franchisors, tech companies, brokerages and agents. We currently provide services to more 100,000 customers and growing. The People Operations Manager will have an integral hand in growing and supporting our team.
People Ops Basics:
As the People Operations Manager, you’re on a mission to ensure we are an exemplary employer in everything we do. We have a very high standard for the quality of people we bring on board, and in turn make it our utmost priority to be the kind of company they deserve. You’re on the front lines of our daily mission to evaluate, adjust and expand our approach to People Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Head of People in Austin, TX to evaluate, plan and implement People related initiatives
- Partner with C-Level Execs to determine needs, gaps, areas for improvement AND identify solutions
- Develop and own various culture initiatives company wide
- Help to develop compensation strategy and benchmarking
- Evaluate hiring process and work to streamline across entire company
- Evaluate tools/resources that enable efficient management of HR processes
- Maintain and manage HRIS/ATS
- Assist with benefits selection, management and open enrollment planning/execution
- Be creative and resourceful in providing best in class People Operations/HR solutions – think outside the box
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports for Head of People (Austin) to help guide decision making
- Participate in regular management-level meetings and serve as the voice of People Ops team
What we need from you:
- Alignment with WolfNets’s core values: Empowerment, Humility, Curiosity, Proactivity, Honesty, Integrity, Trust
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university – education may be substituted by related or relevant experience on a year by year basis. PHR/SPHR certification a plus.
- Five (5) + years of experience in Human Resources roles with a vast mix of duties/scope of work
- Strong working knowledge of state and federal employment laws
- Experience managing confidential information and sensitive high-level issues
- Emotional maturity and respect for others on a very deep level
- Empathy and tact
- Highly organized and efficient in documentation (experience mapping processes a plus!)
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to deliver strategic messaging to both Exec and employee levels
- Able to set priorities, meet deadlines and pivot as needed
- Sense of Humor
Who is WolfNet?
If you have been to a real estate website that allows you to search homes for sale, chances are we either built that website of the property search feature on it! Want to check one of our products out? To see an example of a WolfNet built property search, click on the following link: http://search.hometoaustx.com/
We are a rapidly growing, profitable company located at the corner of Highways 169 and 394 in St Louis Park. We offer a casual work environment in a building that offers great amenities such as free covered parking, an on-site gym, hair salon, sundry store, cafeteria and coffee shop. We’re also just a short drive from the West End, Ridgedale Mall, and many other shopping and restaurant options.
What do we have to offer?
Our positions are designed to promote growth and development to all employees. Company benefits and perks include:
- Flexible Paid Time Off policy
- 8 paid holidays per year
- 401k Retirement Plan with a company match
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company paid Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Casual dress code
To apply click People Operations Manager