Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Naviga is the leading provider of software and services powering the global media industry. Our content management, advertising management, subscription management, OTT and mobile solutions help companies drive profitability and accelerate digital business models. With headquarters in Bloomington, MN and regional offices throughout the world, Naviga is a trusted partner serving over 10,000 news media, broadcast, magazine, financial services, and corporate clients. Naviga is growing and expanding due to M&A activity.
Our Bloomington office offers several perks including an on-site gym, on-site cafeteria, free airport shuttle, free covered parking, and adjacent to major metro transit lines!
The Corporate Recruiter performs full lifecycle recruiting and provides the highest level of staffing services while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. Depending on requisition load, they may also perform HR Generalist responsibilities as needed.
Recruiting Job Duties:
- Assists in the recruiting efforts for open positions including determining appropriate recruitment strategy based on labor demographics, drafting and posting advertisements and using case-by-case approaches to build candidate pool
- Maintains active relationships with proactive candidates who would be valuable employees
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using various recruitment sources including internet recruiting resources, networking, cold calls, media, and employee referrals
- Assists in the selection process including pre-screening resumes and candidates, participating as part of interview team as needed, advising managers on interview and selection techniques
- Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates
- Maintains appropriate tracking records in the Applicant Tracking System for assigned searches
- Acts as liaison between HR Management and the hiring manager on staffing issues
- Assists in the new hire onboarding process for all hires
- Participates in recruitment-related projects/initiatives such as vendor management, background screening, employer branding, revising existing processes, etc.
HR Job Duties, on an as-needed basis and based on requisition load:
- Update, maintain, and create content in the HRIS system.
- Field and respond to employee benefits inquiries (eligibility, coverage, payments, etc.)
- Coordinate company events and functions
- Handle special projects and additional responsibilities as required
- Generate offer letters and contractor agreements
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Maintain a variety of HR forms/documents accessible to employees
- Maintain employment records to include personnel, benefits, medical, and sensitive files
- Administer employee award and recognition programs
- 1-2 years recruiting experience
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to network with other recruiters and assist with company brand recognition
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand business needs and plan accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- MS Office software skills necessary
- Bachelor's degree preferred, ideally in business or human resources-related field
- Strong experience with Social Media & LinkedIn
Disclaimer: This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might be required.
Naviga is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
To apply click Corporate Recruiter