Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Corporate Recruiter will serve as an integral part of the Company’s Talent Acquisition team, partnering with business leaders to identify and fill talent gaps. This role is responsible for full life-cycle recruitment, collaborating with executives and managers to provide exceptional staffing services to the organization.
ABILITY® Network is a leading information technology company helping providers and payers simplify the administrative and clinical complexities of healthcare through innovative applications and data analytics. ABILITY is headquartered in Minneapolis with principal offices in Boston and Tampa.
We are committed to make ABILITY a great place to do great work, growing to benefit customers and employees alike.
In the spirit of this commitment, we live by the following values:
- Help others: We are here to help - our customers and each other.
- Make it better: We continually improve and innovate to offer practical solutions.
- Do the right thing, always: We set and meet high standards in all that we do.
- Deliver extraordinary results together: We accelerate growth and achieve extraordinary results as a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify talent needs of key business areas, and implement creative and efficient recruitment strategies to ensure resource needs are met
- Provide staffing expertise and service to ensure effective, efficient, and focused selection of top talent
- Manage full-cycle recruitment
- Leverage online recruiting resources, in house databases, and internal referrals to identify and recruit top candidates
- Implement candidate sourcing processes that encourage and support diversity and inclusion
- Partners with hiring managers to define candidate profiles required for success
- Develops subject matter expertise in assigned business groups
- Actively develops and maintains external relationships. This includes participation in industry events, job fairs, associations, active networking etc…
- Educates both internal and external customers about current openings and organizational structure
- Recruits, screens, and assesses candidates prior to presenting to manager.
- Facilitates interview and selection process; partners with hiring manager for final selection and negotiation
- Coaches managers in effective screening, interviewing and selection techniques
- Maintains timely communication with hiring managers, candidates, and the HR team
- Supports and suggests improvements to overall staffing strategies, policies, practices, and standards
- Maintains current information in company recruiting system for all assigned positions
- All candidates to comply with all security policies/procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with full cycle corporate recruitment
- Minimum 7 years ATS experience
- iCIMS experience
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to move around the work area; sit; perform manual tasks; operate tools and other office equipment such as computer, computer peripherals and telephones; extend arms; kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Mental Demands:The employee must be able to follow directions, to get along with others, and handle stress.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter