Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Running with Sasquatch is more than just a clever marketing campaign. As a Jack Link’s team member, Running with Sasquatch means we roll up our buffalo plaid sleeves and do the hard work first. We don’t shy away from challenges. In fact, we push hard and take risks. True to our North Woods roots, we're a bunch of ordinary people who accomplish extraordinary things by driving results with innovation, creativity and a clear sense of urgency. Like our awesome protein products, we have an unwavering passion for quality, and you won’t find anything artificial here. What you see is what you get… authentic, humble and fun people who Run with Sasquatch!
Running with Sasquatch takes a team. We invite you to run with us, succeed with us, and celebrate with us. Most importantly, Feed Your Wild Side with us on our journey to be the dominant global leader of branded protein snacks!
Jack Link's Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Still family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, and operates a total of 11 manufacturing and distribution facilities in four countries. Jack Link’s produces high-quality, great-tasting protein snacks that feed the wild sides of consumers around the world. Jack Link's Protein Snacks family of brands includes Jack Link's, Lorissa's Kitchen, World Kitchens Jerky, Bifi and Peperami.
Come Run with Sasquatch as a contract recruiter with our talent acquisition team! Join us on our fun, fast-paced recruiting team for 3 - 6 months in our downtown located in our cool office space in downtown Minneapolis! Our team recruits for roles within our Minneapolis Support Center (corporate office) as well as roles within our five production plants and two distribution centers.
In this role, you will:
- Manage all phases of the experienced hire recruiting process including sourcing, screening, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing.
- Talk to candidates and hiring managers over the phone or in person, and not be content with email.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal clients, colleagues, vendors, trade organizations, and other team members to create partnerships that yield a pipeline of key talent
- Determine sourcing strategy based on business needs and identify candidates by preparing job board postings; researching, targeting potential candidates.
- Identify passive candidates and develop/manage sourcing strategies that address strategic business needs/goals.
- Provide regular feedback to hiring managers on status of recruiting activity and any challenges being faced.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to develop and sustain constructive working relationships.
- Communicate the availability of skill sets to client and make recommendations on the staffing strategy to successfully fill staffing needs for Program success.
- Provide complete, accurate and inspiring information to candidates and ensure an exceptional candidate experience through timely communication.
- Build high-level quality relationships in the community and on campus to promote the Jack Links, generate referrals.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following education, experiences and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of recruiting experience is required
- 3+ years of corporate recruiting experience
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing and recruiting exceptional talent across various areas of an organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to create effective relationships throughout the organization
- Demonstrated competency of creatively sourcing a diverse workforce of all levels and backgrounds
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with experience drafting compelling job descriptions
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Proven experience developing sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Experience understanding market conditions
- Experience providing input and feedback to management on staffing
- Familiarity with recruiting from social media, Boolean search strings and conducting internet research
- Prior experience recruiting for a consumer packaged goods company a plus
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Jack Link’s provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic that is protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply click Contract Recruiter