Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Each company at Vista Outdoor has its own unique DNA (including CamelBak, Bushnell, Federal Premium, Bell + Giro, Blackhawk!, Butler Creek and many more!). We are united by a dedication to superior quality, performance-driven products, and a love for all things outdoors! We are where the rugged outdoors meets modern innovation.
As a key member of the Talent Acquisition team based at the new corporate headquarters in Anoka, MN, the strategist will partner with Vista Outdoor recruiters and hiring teams on specific talent acquisition campaigns for critical roles, including direct outreach to strong prospects. These campaigns will focus on candidate identification, market research, tactical activity design and execution, optimization of social channels, talent pipeline programs and employer brand. This role will also partner with the Communication and Marketing teams to manage the Vista Outdoor presence and related activities on social media designed to advance the company’s positioning as an employer of choice, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook and Twitter.
- Work with internal recruiters and hiring teams to understand hiring priorities and to design segmented talent acquisition campaigns that can be tracked and measured
- Reaching out to strong potential candidates for these campaigns and engaging them into the process. Work with professional organizations both inside and outside our industry to create relationships and build talent pools of prospects
- Be a vocal advocate of our employment brand(s) with candidates and prospects
- Train and coach recruiters and hiring teams, on an ongoing basis, on maximizing their outreach in support of hiring priorities
- Design and execute a broad employer brand strategy to build market awareness for Vista Outdoor as an employer of choice. Develop targeted sourcing and employment branding campaigns and collaborate with business marketing teams to share via corporate social media channels. Design and execute research projects into competitor organizations, including direct outreach to prospects
- Conduct competitive market research to identify best practices and to improve Vista Outdoor campaigns
- Utilizing knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices and strategies to contribute to talent acquisition success. Analyze social media and web metrics and related data to assess ROI of efforts and recommend improvements to strategic and tactical plans
- Maintain relevant social media platforms, including content and other media relevant to job seekers and recruiting partners worldwide
- 5+ years of professional work experience as a corporate, agency or executive search recruiter or researcher
- Bachelor’s degree required with a concentration in communications, marketing or related area preferred
- Superior sourcing skills, including expert understanding of Boolean searching
- Tenacious ability to conduct exhaustive research via internet, social media tools, enterprise applicant tracking system, print material, and the telephone
- Demonstrated experience working with professional organizations to create relationships and talent pipelines
- Demonstrated experience managing social channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor
- Experience in working with passive candidates and engaging them for current and future openings
- Excellent communication skills for presenting verbal and written presentations to business leaders. Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational, and time management skills. Business acumen and analytical skills to interpret data and measure results
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
To apply click Talent Sourcing Strategist