Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Why this role is important to Field Nation
As part of the People Operations team at Field Nation, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will run talent acquisition for our fast-paced, scaling startup. By prioritizing the candidate experience and partnering with hiring managers and candidates throughout the hiring process, this person will have a deep impact on Field Nation’s continued success to find, hire, and retain the best people. If you enjoy finding the best candidate and taking them from intro to offer, building creative candidate pipelines, and being part of a team who emphasizes a meaningful employee journey, we’d love to hear from you! We are located in Minneapolis, MN. This position reports to the Senior People Operations Business Partner.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver an excellent candidate experience in each stage of the recruitment process including: partnering with hiring managers, defining job requirements, preparing and posting job advertisements, sourcing, candidate engagement and experience, screening, selecting, hiring, and on-boarding.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and teams to build the job description, define the hiring criteria, and prepare for interviews; you love digging in to see what each role truly needs in a top notch candidate.
- Represent Field Nation by telling our story, sharing the unique opportunity of each role, and guiding the candidate through the interview process.
- Partner with hiring managers to pipeline, source, interview, and hire top talent in collaboration with internal teams; you work to put 2-3 top choices in front of hiring teams.
- Source, engage, and nurture relationships with passive talent: you hate thoughtless reach-outs and love thoughtful persistence.
- Keep diversity top of mind and continually seeking ways to discover and engage with talent from underrepresented backgrounds to drive our values forward.
- Expand our employer brand by attending networking, hiring, recruitment fairs, and technical/functional events.
- Post open positions, schedule all interviews, conduct reference checks, and follow up with all candidates; you enjoy executing the details to support the candidate experience.
- Partner with manager and Marketing to further our employer brand and continue its evolution.
- Partner with Marketing related to SEO & candidate messaging.
- Evolve talent operations and programs including DNA of our talent, metrics, candidate evaluation, candidate experience, and talent acquisition tools and processes.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years experience in full-cycle recruiting across different functions to include software development
- 2+ years experience with technical recruiting and/or sourcing
- Experience at a tech startup or other high-growth environment (you’re scrappy and results-driven)
- Self-motivated and passionate about delivering a memorable and top-notch candidate employee experience.
- Experience working with an ATS to track candidate flow and process.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively source and attract quality candidates.
- Basic understanding of general employment laws.
- 4-year Degree in Business or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter.
Why Field Nation
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017 and 2018 and we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, scaling startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options
- Free gym membership in our building’s new facility
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist