Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Join the AmeriPride Team as a Talent Acquisition Partner. (Position can be located in Minnetonka, MN or Philadelphia, PA)
The Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) will focus on recruiting entry level and management talent for multiple sectors across AmeriPride. Responsibilities include recruiting and evaluating candidates through a variety of sources and recruiting techniques, including partnering with College Relations channels to attract entry level talent to AmeriPride. Additionally, the TAP will engage candidates and internal client groups throughout the recruiting and selection process. The TAP will execute the national talent management strategy for existing vacancies and support new business through building candidate pipelines for anticipated business. The TAP will also be responsible for coaching and advising internal client groups to influence action and decision making.
- Manage Full Cycle talent recruiting
- Utilize social media to enhance candidate pool
- Review resumes and conduct phone screens.
- Build candidate pipelines
- Partner with managers regarding talent needs
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System to post jobs and maintain candidate database
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years recruitment experience of exempt level talent with a national scope
- Creative sourcing and experience building pipelines, including use of social media – LinkedIn, etc
- Experience working in a team setting
- High volume corporate or agency experience required
- Full life cycle recruiting experience is preferred, with a focus on process management throughout the recruiting cycle
- Candidate must have the ability to partner with all levels of the organization
- The ability to influence strategy and provide mentoring and counseling
- Must also possess the ability to support a diverse group of internal clients
- Experience with researching, generating and successfully converting searches into a qualified candidate pool
- Strong organizational, time management skills
- Experience managing candidate contacts and relationships
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Applicant Tracking System experience; UltiPro, Taleo or ICIMS a plus
- Experience with college recruiting a plus
AmeriPride Services, Inc., a nationally recognized leader in the uniform rental industry, has been delivering exceptional service to all of our customers since 1889. We have grown into a multi-national organization operating 196 production facilities and service centers throughout the United States and Canada. Over 200,000 customers experience AmeriPride every week. AmeriPride Services Inc. is one of North America’s elite providers in branded identity apparel and facilities services programs. AmeriPride develops customized uniform and facility services programs for our customers that will enhance their employees’ image, provide brand identity apparel and products, and promote the safety of their employees and clients through a full portfolio of innovative products and services. AmeriPride offers competitive compensation and benefit packages.
AmeriPride is an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner