Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
- Partner with HR, Hiring Leaders, and Graduate Training Program Manager to develop recruitment strategies, understand position requirements, set expectations, and maintain communications throughout the talent acquisition process
- Develop position profiles and postings that are thorough and attractive to potential candidates
- Source candidates through job postings, referrals, and campus recruiting strategies (social media, networking, and niche resources, etc.)
- Conduct phone screens, in person interviewing, provide candidate assessments, recommend viable candidates to hiring managers for future consideration, lead / facilitate candidate interview feedback session
- Partner closely with HR and Compensation to manage the selection and offer process including: offer formulation, recommendation, and approval process; extension of verbal offer; offer acceptance and new hire start process
- Manage all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the Talent Acquisition process including keep warm strategy
- Ensure staffing policies and procedures are followed and completed; including partnering with Talent Acquisition Partners to ensure that proper documentation of candidates in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), as well as collect and file hiring compliance documentation.
- Partner with territory and district Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to develop recruitment strategies, understand territory demand requirements, pipeline quality and needs, set expectations, and maintain communications throughout the talent acquisition process
- Participate and execute administrative tasks as needed
- Execute Full Life Cycle for Graduate Training Program/CGTP recruiting support including but not limited to:
- Develop and manage execution of targeted University Relations Development activities for candidate sourcing to support early talent programs and intern hiring (Referral, Career Fairs, On Campus/phone Interviews, Student Organizations, and Faculty Partnerships etc).
- Manage campus team activities and create/execute campus recruiter training
- Provide support to college candidate assessment events that drive effective selection decisions; Assess candidates’ suitability for program requirements
- Executing in coordination with Districts, Territories, Sector, Second Round Events
- Manage Territory Wide Intern Program, ensuring robust program that supports conversion of interns into Graduate Training Programs, including but not limited to:
- Drive Intern demand identification, placement, and manage intern experience
- Mentoring interns through summer program through 1:1 conversations
- Own conversion process from intern to GTP and return internship candidates
- Participate in key Human Resources projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field is required
- Ability to travel up to 40% during peak season
- Must have capability to represent the company professionally and appropriately within the university relations and on-campus in a national employment market.
- Excellent collaboration and presentation skills (both oral and written).
- Essential successful attributes: ability to influence throughout an organization from Sr. Leaders to Collegiate Hires; strong work ethic and comfort in navigating through complex programs and systems; attention to detail while managing multiple priorities; and the ability to work across various departments and develop deep internal business partnerships.
- A minimum of 3 years in recruiting or related field.
- Demonstrated capability in providing candidate assessments and conducting in person interviews.
- Must have ability to develop and execute candidate sourcing strategies and programs; direct experience in coordinating/scheduling on campus programs, enrichment events, and career fairs.
- Strong candidate assessment and in-person interviewing skills, including ability to effectively evaluate candidate's viability for organization fit and fulfillment of position requirements.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner