Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Position at Lifetouch Inc.
Provides nonexempt, high-level administrative support to the talent acquisition function.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Performs high-level support for the talent acquisition function
· Collects job descriptions for open positions
· Identifies hiring managers’ requirements, sorts resumes, performs initial phone screening of candidates
· Maintains calendars and schedules interviews
· Handles candidate communications, and maintains applicant file system
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
· Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or equivalent experience
· 2 to 5 years human resource support
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator