Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Kimley-Horn, a premiere national engineering firm ranked among Fortune's Best Companies to Work For, seeks an energetic and goal-oriented Senior Recruiter to lead our senior level recruiting efforts in our Mid-West region. This opportunity is flexible on location and can be based in our Chicago or Twin Cities offices.
The qualified candidate will have a strong background in developing recruitment strategies to attract top-performing professionals. The recruiter will manage the full recruiting process including: sourcing and building candidate pipelines, scheduling and conducting interviews (both face-to-face and phone interviews), coordinating interviews with staff in various offices, extending offers and helping to on-board new hires. The selected candidate may also work on special projects that have a firm-wide impact.
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships with prospective candidates through networking, cold-calling and employee referrals
- Proven ability to build relationships internally with hiring managers and other individuals at all levels of an organization
- Track record of efficiently and effectively filling open positions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of recruiting experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal communication, presentation, and relationship building
- Excellent organization and follow-through skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with limited daily supervision
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and applicant tracking systems
- Some travel required
- Prior senior level recruiting experience in engineering, architecture, construction or professional services a plus
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Senior Recruiter