Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Best Buy is embarking on transforming Talent Management. The Sr Manager - Talent Management Operations will provide the operational underpinnings to enable and sustain our redesign and continuous improvement efforts to ensure the best possible experiences for our employees. Do you understand Talent Management and how it connects to business outcomes? Are you excited by driving operational excellence in an ever-changing landscape? In this role you will be a pivotal player in driving what’s possible in enterprise Talent Management.
In this role you will:
- Lead operational activities for Talent Management programs and team
- Build and maintain standard processes and mechanisms – documenting/memorializing new ways in which we approach the work and pushing new ways to drive efficiency and effectiveness in a design/iterative process
- Provide operational capability keeping pace with a highly iterative processes – artifact management, large print projects, forward-looking portfolio analysis, etc.
- Manage systems updates (configuration requirements, content updates, etc.)
- May provide operational support for other needs across the larger team (e.g. SharePoint, onboarding, production, etc.)
- Accountable for the analysis, change management, and measurement of assigned processes/programs/projects; serves as the primary point of contact for talent management operations.
- Accountable for influencing leaders and supporting their decision-making.
- Develops relationships across the enterprise and provides technical guidance/consultation to business leaders, HR colleagues, and employees.
- Uses specialized depth or breadth of experience to solve complex problems; takes broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Responsible for continuous improvement and change management.
- Recognized as an expert throughout the organization and independently represents multiple or highly complex areas of expertise.
- Exercises high levels of independent judgment in decision-making.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 4 or more years experience in HR
- 5 or more years experience with project/process management
- 9 or more years experience creating operational strategies and processes for a broad portfolio of work and/or complex initiatives
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and SharePoint)Proven experience with grounds-up operational planning preferred
- Experience applying operational expertise in an iterative and agile-like working environment preferred
To apply click Senior Manager - Talent Management Operations