Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is seeking an experienced Senior Recruiter who is ready to bring a passion for diversity and inclusion to work every day. As a subject matter expert in the fields of recruiting and diverse partnerships this recruiter will be responsible for proactively sourcing, assessing, and recruiting top diverse talent for U.S. Bank.
Continue to help U.S. Bank build and grow its nationally recognized Proud to Serve program along with building on our recognition from Forbes list for Best Employers for Diversity. In this role you’ll be partnering with recruiters and leaders both internally and externally to attract, engage talent with an emphasis on creating strategic relationships with our internal and external military, professionals of color, women, LGBTQ, and disability groups. This is a senior-level recruiting role with both recruiting (70%) and diverse candidate pipeline (30%) accountability.
Success in this role will be driven by:
• Sourcing and recruiting diverse candidate pools for senior and highly complex or specialized roles. Partnering directly with the business line or other recruiters on talent planning, gap analysis, industry trends and/or best practices to meet or exceed hiring goals and performance metrics.
• Creating trusted partnerships both internally and externally to consult effectively with all levels of leaderships to design and deliver hiring solutions.
• Partnering with hiring teams to determine strategy, source top candidates aligned to the role, influence and gain agreement from leaders to support candidate selection and successfully navigate complex offer negotiations
• Researching, identifying, evaluating and implementing the use of effective diversity recruiting resources and tools including advertisements, resume databases, career fairs, direct sourcing resources, and networking events/opportunities.
• Understanding current market conditions and its impact within the talent market
• Identifying and implement sourcing strategies to attract qualified candidates while knowing the best channels to find and reach candidates in diverse talent pools.
• Developing community workforce partnerships to attract diverse candidates through attending events that occur through the day, evenings, and some weekends. Leveraging all relationships to increase referrals, pipelines and talent communities for military and diverse populations in the communities we serve.
• Ability to build successful relationships at all levels with hiring managers, recruiters, HR business partners, and as needed senior leaders. Also, able to leverage internal/external organizations such as Employee Resource Groups, Business Resource Groups or Affinity Groups
• Accountability for and ensuring compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to employment and ensuring U.S. Bank’s policies, guidelines and processes are followed throughout the hiring process. Principles, values and behaviors must be aligned to ethical business and recruiting practices.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Eight or more years of recruiting experience.
• Advanced ability to extensively source and recruit a diverse talent pool for senior and highly complex or specialized roles.
• Ability to conduct complex Boolean searches and other contemporary methods of sourcing, using various social media channels including LinkedIn, to build a pipeline of qualified diverse talent, using a Candidate Relationship Management tool (CRM), for current and future positions.
• Able to develop trusted relationships with candidates, peers and business line leaders
• Well networked within a variety of internal and external diversity organizations including: African American, Asian, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, LGBTQ, Professionals with Disabilities, Women, and Military to drive diverse hiring results.
• Ability to attend various career fairs and networking events that occur in the evening and weekends
• Highly collaborative with strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong marketing and recruitment-related networking skills
• Ability to review and understand data, trends and metrics
• Strong ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously to deliver results
• Intermediate computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking systems
To apply click Senior Diversity Recruiter