Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Manager, Experienced Recruiting (CL5)
Our Acquisition team is focused on getting the right candidate in the door at the right time. Looking for a strategic, innovative professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruiting.
Work you’ll do
Experienced recruiting focuses on aligning candidates who bring previous knowledge and expertise to expanding the business practices.
- Work with Talent and business leadership to support the Experienced Hire recruiting strategy for one or more of Deloitte’s Offerings.
- As part of the recruiting management team, develop and champion new recruiting methods at the Consultant through Senior Manager levels.
- Cultivate new sourcing strategies and work with Talent and Business teams to bring them to actualization.
- Work with our Offering Leaders on demand planning and forecasting for experienced hiring efforts.
- Manage and coordinate medium to large-scale hiring efforts related to capture efforts, awards, or demand surges.
- Address client concerns as needed.
- Effectively report to leadership on progress using Excel, PowerPoint, and oral presentations.
- Lead a team of full time and contractor staff to deliver against the experienced hire goals as defined by Offering.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities and performance of recruiters. Assign work, set deadlines, ensure adherence to firm policies and procedures.
- Empower team to focus on the candidate experience. Lead by example and offer guidance, tools and resources.
- Identify and participate in external eminence activities to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand.
The Talent Acquisition team collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum 7 years of related experience including recruiting efforts at all levels.
Previous experience in a managerial role
Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment.
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships at the firm Leadership level.
Aptitude and willingness to embrace new technology and recruiting platforms (social media, etc.).
Prior experience anticipating challenges, developing contingency plans accordingly.
Experience identifying cost-saving opportunities for leadership.
Proven track record of problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Advanced skills in required software: Microsoft Office, applicant-tracking systems.
Advanced understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems (Taleo).
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
To apply click Recruiting Manager