Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Recruiting to join our Experienced Hire Recruiting organization.
- Execute comprehensive recruiting plans and utilize multiple recruiting/research resources to attract qualified candidates
- Coordinate all sourcing activities to build a substantial candidate pipeline; conduct recruiter interviews, schedule hiring team interviews and participate in the final selection of candidates
- Provide a high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, and schedule hiring team interviews and participate in the final selection of candidates
- Consult on complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience
- Consistently communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure readiness during the interview process
- Disclose and discuss critical recruiting data observed in marketplace; bring suggestions and solutions more efficiently fill roles to the table
- Minimum of four years of progressive corporate and/or agency recruiting experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience working with a dynamic team of similar driven recruiters is highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience partnering with business leaders and providing full life cycle recruiting for a variety of positions
- Experience with Avature is a preferred; Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Prior knowledge preparing and analyzing a variety of recruiting data and reports and sharing with business leaders
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.