Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is a fast growing, locally-owned and well-established planning, engineering, and design firm providing services throughout the Midwest. SRF offers employees a dynamic work environment and company culture that is focused on service excellence and staff engagement. If you enjoy a fast pace and want to make a big impact on a growing business, then we might have the job for you!
Our Minneapolis headquarters has an immediate opening for a Recruiting Coordinator. This role will contribute towards all aspects of recruiting and hiring, giving you an excellent base of experience as you grow your career.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Post positions on job boards and school sites; share roles via social media
- Schedule candidate interviews; manage candidate confirmation and technology set-up process
- Perform candidate review and selection as needed; including providing orientations for interviews
- Conduct reference checks
- Provide application database management
- Provide administrative and receptionist back-up for our administrative services group, including covering the front desk 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and rotating between Thursday or Friday each week.
- Contribute to the success of fall and spring career fairs planning and preparation
- Help further our company’s brand through social media promotion and attending career fairs
- Maintain various MS Excel-based recruiting reports including the annual recruiting budget
- Maintain adequate supply of recruiting materials and packets
- Participate in special/annual projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Related Associate’s with 1+ years of recruiting experience or related bachelor’s degree
- Excellent service orientation with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to be a brand ambassador and represent our organization in a professional and engaging manner (prior customer service or sales experience in retail, restaurant, hotel or similar environments a plus)
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and results-driven environment
- Exceptional organizational and attention to detail skills
- Proven ability to use computer software programs; must have intermediate to advanced MS Word and Excel proficiencies
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships
- Ability to adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality on matters requiring discretion
- Ability to lift to 30 pounds
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employee.
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator