Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Lifetouch is looking for an experienced, high energy Recruiter to join the Lifetouch Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise team. This Recruiter will recruit and provide support in hiring key positions (IS, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Engineering, Leadership) as well as provide support to field locations. We are looking for someone who has a thorough understanding of Corporate and Field recruiting and is successful with creative sourcing.
Lifetouch Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages recruiting activities for assigned Corporate (e.g., IS, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Engineering, Leadership) including reviewing applications, screening, interviewing, ensuring approvals, putting together offers, negotiating offers.
- Builds, as well as cultivates, positive and effective business partnerships with others, internally (e.g., hiring managers, Talent Acquisition, HR Operations) and externally.
- Partners with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition to develop effective recruitment strategies that result in a qualified and quality candidate pool.
- Leverages job boards and creative sourcing strategies, including generating passive candidates, to fill positions with qualified candidates in a timely manner.
- Evaluates, tracks, and monitors recruiting activities against established standards/metrics to ensure goals are met or exceeded.
- Acts as a Lifetouch talent brand ambassador, ensuring all interactions with candidates, and others (internal and external) are positive, professional and demonstrate the core values of the company.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition to continually develop and enhance recruiting programs, policies, processes and tools.
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Demonstrated knowledge of talent acquisition, evolving technologies, and best practices.
- Maintains confidentiality and acts with personal and professional integrity.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word and Google.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to balance and execute against multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to manage and prioritize work.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
- Strong analytic, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Takes initiative.
To apply click Recruiter