Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
Element Materials Technology
Element has an opportunity for a Recruiter (6 month contract), who will be primarily responsible for achieving staffing targets for various locations by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers and coordinating effectively for the new recruit on boarding.
- Provide outstanding customer service to ensure a positive applicant experience regardless of whether or not the applicant joins the organisation
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with Hiring Managers
- Develop effective and cost efficient recruitment strategies to support, resolve and fulfil department / business resourcing needs and provide solutions to skill shortages by creating action plans
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and selection activities, from the notification of the vacancy to the time the candidate joins the company
- Present the company as the “employer of choice” by creating compelling, meaningful, and intelligent job advertisements and professional marketing materials
- Hold regular meetings with managers and drive accountability for prompt feedback to ensure a positive applicant experience
- Liaise with HR and Managers on remuneration issues as necessary such that all compensation, benefit and employment legislation issues are addressed
- Utilize appropriate selection and recruitment tools to ensure that personnel are recruited in the most cost effective manner
- Utilize social media and creative sourcing resources to aggressively target top active and passive talent throughout the industry
- Assist managers with making offers of employment using effective negotiation skills to ensure that offers are accepted and selected applicants become new starters
- Manage recruitment process and maintain up to date / accurate data in the company applicant tracking system
- Build lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with candidates, hiring managers and recruiters to enable the delivery of high quality service and information in an accurate, efficient, timely and cost effective manner
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of full-cycle, high volume recruiting experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven capability of managing workload in a high-paced environment
- Demonstrated effective networking skills and direct sourcing strategies
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems and recruitment processes
- Experience building talent pools
- Passionate and creative when it comes down to recruiting hard to find talent
- A good knowledge of compensation and benefit practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Desire to learn and drive for continuous improvement
- An appreciation of the value of team work and willingness to work as part of a team, providing support for other team members as required
This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or U.S. Government export authorization is required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the employer obtaining the necessary export authorization, including, if required, an export license from the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, the U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, or other applicable government agency.
We are Element, one of the fastest growing testing, inspection, certification and calibration business in the world.
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing, Product Qualification Testing, Certification, Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Industrials, Fire and Building product, Infrastructure and other leading sectors, where failure in service is simply not an option.
Everything we do helps our customers to build better products; get their products to market on time; save them time and money; and minimize the risk associated with product development and production.
Our mission is simple: to be the best testing partner in the world and together we strive towards a common vision of becoming the world’s most trusted testing partner.
We have four values that we strive to live by every single day.
- Safety - We keep our colleagues and visitors safe
- Integrity - We act honestly and fairly to do the right thing
- Excellence - We set new standards of excellence in everything we do
- Partnership - We work together for the benefit of our customers
When combined with our mission and vision, the ethos this creates, enables Element to deliver one thing. CERTAINTY. We exist to help make certain that the materials and products we test, inspect, certify and calibrate for our customers are safe, quality, compliant and fit for purpose.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
To apply click Recruiter