Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Phillips & Temro
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Utilize the Internet and SEO for recruitment.
--Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
--Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
--Use search engines, and social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Drive a high-level of traffic to websites and track submittals and resulting hires.
- Measure and communicate the impact of web community/social media strategies.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, and internet sites; providing organization information and opportunities.
- Conduct in-take meetings with hiring managers and sourcing agencies.
- Conduct prescreening interviews and coordinate interview process.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Perform reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Communicate with candidates regarding status; verbally and in writing.
- Conduct new hire onboarding and set-up new hires in UltiPro.
Data Maintenance and HR Reporting
- Maintains all data related to employees.
- Accurately maintains employee files and training records.
- Assists employees with accessing and utilizing UltiPro effectively.
- Create/update weekly and month metrics, including headcount reports, turnover, etc.
- Accurately maintain records and prepare analytical reports as required.
- Administers LOA process and ensures proper documentation of FMLA notices.
- Plans and executes successful employee events (holiday parties, picnics, community outreach)
- Orders business cards, name plates, flowers, and HR office supplies
- Updates media/monitors and bulletin boards to foster communication with employees.
- Answers company phone as needed.
- Maintains company phone directory.
- Perform other Generalist duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills, including ability to resolve disputes and observe confidentiality.
- Ability to use PC and widely used software packages, e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to learn new software packages as necessary.
- Ability to meet deadlines; accomplish work in order of priority; professionally maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions.
- Ability to learn new duties and adjust to new situations encountered on the job within a reasonable amount of time.
- Ability to negotiate conflict and maintain constructive working relationships with people at all levels of an organization (both inside and outside the company).
- BS degree or equivalent
- 2 years of staffing/recruiting experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit all areas of the organization from production to engineering. Manufacturing industry preferred.
- Intermediate ATS skills; UltiPro preferred.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and phone skills.
Bachelors or better.
2 years: Staffing/Recruiting
To apply click HR Generalist - Recruiter