Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Do you want your talent to make a difference in the world? So do we.
You’ve got a natural instinct for finding the right person for any job. We’ll trust your judgment and give you the freedom to attract next-generation leaders and build on our reputation as an employer that values people and rewards talent.
You know how to recognize talent when you see it and where to find it. People are drawn to you because you lead with a clear vision of what – and who – a business needs for success. You use both your imagination and business insight to design innovative and effective recruitment and candidate experiences. You’re collaborative with an enviably expansive global network and enjoy investing your time in developing and strengthening professional relationships.
About the job
We create change for our clients through the power of people, but we can’t do that without you. You’ll shape our future workforce, identifying, assessing and attracting the world's best talent globally. You'll form close partnerships throughout the business, sharing your expertise in current market conditions and supporting teams to develop highly-effective and market-leading recruitment strategies.
As a Director, Talent Acquisition, we’re looking to you to win hearts and minds, as you launch careers at Avanade. With global influence, you'll translate high-level strategy into something local teams are inspired to deliver. You’ll also play an essential role in guiding senior HR leaders to advance their recruiting and integration practice and improve performance.
In this role, you will:
- Create and implement innovative recruiting strategies, programs and initiatives to meet our growth objectives and business strategies
- Build solid relationships with global and area leaders, as well as vendors and suppliers
- Run executive search assignments
- Refine our recruiting processes to ensure our candidate experience is always outstanding
- Ensure Avanade is known worldwide as an employer of choice
- Mentor and coach a virtual recruiting team
- Define how we measure and continually improve our recruitment processes and culture
- Manage budgets and analyze recruitment metrics to identify ways to enhance performance
- Travel, as needed.
You're the complete package: unique market insights and deep expertise in sourcing strategies and techniques backed by a program and project management background. You use your persuasive and dynamic interpersonal skills to advance the appreciation of talent throughout an organization and have a stellar track record liaising with executives to deliver innovative solutions to complex challenges.
You probably have a Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or Psychology, although we’ll also consider equivalent work experience. We'd love it if you have an advanced degree. You also have more than eight years in recruiting with five years' experience leading people and teams and working in an operations-related capacity.
Ideally, your experience includes:
- Developing strategic recruiting methodologies and approaches across a range of markets and cultures
- Advising on information technology services
- Leading and mentoring a virtual team of global recruiting professionals
- Demonstrable results in improving the end-to-end recruitment process
- MS Office
- Fluent English; multi-language skills preferred.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
To apply click Global Talent Acquisition Director