Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Who we’re looking for**:
- A professional executive recruiter with experience sourcing candidates for highly specialized and leadership positions.
What you’ll get to do**:
- Partnering with hiring leaders you will create and execute a recruiting strategy to attract first rate talent and create solid fits to enable lasting and successful placement.
- Requirements gathering**: Partner with hiring leaders to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and overall hiring needs. Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications.
- Research strategy**: Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy to develop a well-matched pipeline of candidates. Research into company-specific needs, competitors and market place. Research and develop recruiting leads.
- Passive Sourcing**: Demonstrated ability to cold call, gain referrals, and generate passive candidates to create pipelines without applications.
- High Touch Candidate Management**: Engage the potential recruit quickly and present a good face for the company and the position that is open. Keep candidates warm. Deliver coaching and feedback to candidates thoughtfully. Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels. Network and build long-lasting relationships.
- Assess Talent**: Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility. Conducts interviews (treat with confidentiality), follow-up references and background checks. Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries.
- Talent Advisor**: Recommend candidates for opening and advise hiring leader of findings. Offers guidance and facilitates the negotiation process through to its completion spanning compensation and benefits packages. Follow up with hiring leaders and assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process.
- Additionally you will mentor, coach, and share selection tools with other members of Talent Acquisition to develop recruiting prowess across the HR enterprise.
What you’ll need to succeed**:
- 7+ years recruiting experience
- Experience hiring senior leadership/executive and sales roles as well as niche technical positions
- Demonstrated ability to ensure a high degree of discretion in confidential searches
- Strong ability to quickly assess candidate quality
- Organized. Manages and prioritizes work effectively
- High sense of urgency
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to create high touch candidate experiences
- Heightened level of emotional intelligence (ability to read candidates and hiring managers)
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases
- Strong knowledge of candidate selection methods, sourcing tools and methods
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Internal customer focus along with relationship building skills
- Business acumen and market insight
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Prefer SHRM - Talent Acquisition Certification
- Prefer experience working with a diverse population
- Bilingual in two or more languages, with English being one of those languages and a strong preference for Spanish
Who we are**:
- We are a facility services organization with national operations supported by 10,000+ employees. We provide a suite of services including, commercial cleaning, building maintenance, security and specialty property services. We work hard and are known for our operational excellence and commitment to cultivating collaborative and respectful relationships with our clients, communities, and with the people that make up our organization.
Screenings**: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification
To apply click Executive Recruiter