Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
About Augsburg University:
Augsburg University offers more than 50 undergraduate majors and nine graduate degrees to more than 3,500 students of diverse backgrounds. The trademark of an Augsburg education is its emphasis on direct, personal experience. Guided by the faith and values of the Lutheran church, Augsburg educates students to be informed citizens, thoughtful stewards, critical thinkers, and responsible leaders.
The Temporary Recruiter provides recruitment support and service through all phases of the recruitment cycle, for staff positions, from requisition submittal to offer and initial onboarding. This is a full-time assignment (Monday-Friday) for approximately 3 months, and is not benefits-eligible.
- Manage workflow process for requisition submittal and approval and posting of staff positions within the applicant tracking system.
- Ensures job postings are accurate and consistent with University branding and image standards.
- Review staff applicant submissions and pre-screen candidates for minimum qualifications and salary expectations.
- Schedule and conduct telephone and on-campus interviews; serve as primary liaison for all candidate communications throughout the search process.
- Manage all aspects of reference-check process and provide reference reports to hiring manager.
- Prepares and extends offers in accordance with established Human Resources policies; dispositions and notifies non-selected candidates and closes job posting
- Conducts background checks and provides appropriate follow-up in accordance with established policies.
- Manages online onboarding process up through the first day of employment.
- Manages job postings on specialty websites and AA/EEO outreach agencies; manages featured and sponsored positions on sponsored websites.
- Ensures selection process is in compliance with all applicable with all federal and state employment laws and regulations.
ADDITIONAL EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Partner with hiring manager and HR team for smooth transition of candidate to staff member during onboarding process.
- Assist with administrative duties related to the hiring process as needed.
- All other duties as apparent or assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Two (2) or more years of relevant recruiting experience.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to effectively question existing practices/policies and recommend change.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships across all levels in the University.
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse work environment.
- Ability to be attentive to details, be accurate, be precise.
- Ability to reason/analyze; maintain confidentiality; and demonstrate patience, understanding.
- Ability to show initiative; organize workflow; manage projects; and handle frequent interruptions.
- Experience with HRIS and applicant tracking systems.
Augsburg University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, national origin, familial status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or public assistance status.
To apply click Contract Recruiter