Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Reporting & Analytics team provides people analytics that empower leadership to make timely, informed, and future-focused business decisions. The team is responsible for development and delivery of Talent operational reporting; development, management, and support of surveys and assessments for all Talent process areas; and definition, development, and support of analytics supporting Talent.
Work you’ll do
As a Talent Reporting & Analytics Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the mission of Core Talent Services by providing:
Expertise in survey design, administration, analysis, in support of survey and measurement initiatives across the Talent organization
A liaison and consultative resource to all survey stakeholders in the Talent organization, and strategic coordination of multiple survey efforts
Project/program management for large-scale, strategic survey initiatives in Talent
Compelling presentations and decks that connect Talent strategy, data collection, analysis, reporting, and business recommendations
Operational and executive reporting
- Data analysis and visualization
The mission of Core Talent Services (CTS) is to improve efficiencies and operational excellence, deliver strategic and transactional services, institutionalize operations efficiencies and quality, and enhance ability to scale and reduce cost structure. CTS focuses on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors and Centers of Excellence (CoEs).
Within CTS, the Talent Analytics & Reporting team
- Delivers knowledge-based insights across the talent lifecycle to better enable leaders to answer strategic questions leading to more complete and holistic solutions.
- Employs a “Data to Decisions” strategy that uses technological innovations and leading edge methodologies to transform data into informed decisions.
- Partners with clients to help them answer strategic questions, make insightful business decisions, and communicate findings effectively.
- Creates executive level presentations and works with clients to identify new and existing reporting needs
- Works closely and collaboratively with team members and clients
- Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with survey software, data collection tools, and end-to-end management of large-scale survey initiatives/programs
- Project management skills (ability to get things done, overcome obstacles, and establish, manage, and communicate milestones)
- Experience managing multiple large data sets, including data cleaning, recoding, weighting, linking, and aggregating for analysis
- Ability to work with sensitive HR data and ensure that all data is handled according to Deloitte’s standards for working with Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to translate data into information and apply critical thinking skills to derive insights in support of the broader Talent strategy
- Strong storyboarding, deck building, and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively about analytical methods and findings to both technical and business audiences.
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Comfortable working remotely within a team and collaborating in a virtual environment.
- Communication (excellent written/verbal communication, listening, and facilitation skills.)
- Consulting skills (client service orientation, conflict resolution, analysis/synthesis of information, negotiation, etc.)
- Background and experience in one or more HR areas such as talent acquisition, learning & development, performance management, HR generalist, employee relations, workforce analytics, HR reporting
- Master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business, Social Science, or other field including training in measurement/evaluation
- Experience visualizing data using tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with data tools such as SPSS, SQL, SAP, HRIS
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
To apply click Talent Reporting and Analytics Manager