Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Bluestem Brands, Inc. is the parent company to a number of eCommerce retail brands. We have one mission: to build a dynamic retail enterprise that wins with direct-to-consumer excellence and entrepreneurial-minded employees focused on serving our customers’ unique needs. Our leadership is responsive and supportive, empowering those smart and passionate employees who drive our success. We are continually innovating and improving: we take risks, learn from mistakes and celebrate success as a team.
You work hard, and you deserve more than just a paycheck. Bluestem works to do what’s right for employees. From the big things (great benefits, employee discounts and incentive plans) to small touches (jeans-every-day dress code), this is the place you’ll want to be. And we don’t just talk about work-life balance, we try to live it. Join the Bluestem Brands team to make an impact, be inspired and be valued, every day.
We are seeking a Talent Management Specialist for Bluestem to be located at our office in Eden Prairie, MN.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Talent Management, the Talent Management Specialist has a passion for helping attract, measure and develop talent. This person is an excellent communicator and collaborator at multiple levels, with both internal and external partners. The talent management specialist is successful when he/she is making a positive impact in furthering our talent strategies.
What You'll Do:
- Interface with candidates to schedule interviews, including some interviews with very complex logistics – multiple rounds of interviews, multiple locations, Skype (approx. 20-24 hours/week)
- Support the measurement and analysis of Bluestem’s talent strategies by compiling data from employee surveys and other talent management tools
- Coordinate logistics and communications associated with training and leadership development offerings
- Serve as the internal liaison between Bluestem employees and our workforce mobility supplier
- Support performance management and succession planning cycles
- Support employer branding efforts via Bluestem’s social media channels
- Administer recognition programs for the enterprise
- Serve as primary contact for community relations inquiries
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- 2-4 years of related experience, ideally in an administrative support, customer service or HR role
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written; including excellent listening skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Outlook for Business
- Resourceful, self-directed and organized; good time management skills
- Agile and Adaptable – Open to and comfortable with change
- Results-oriented; Solid business acumen
- Professional demeanor
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Excel preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply click Talent Management Specialist