Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
The Talent Analytics and Reporting Analyst is responsible for designing, developing and delivering Human Resources (HR) reporting and analytic services by organizing data into meaningful and actionable data insights; summarizing trends and providing recommendations that support the decision-making process.
- Design and develop talent reporting and analytic solutions that align with internal reporting standards and best practices; identify reporting needs, validate information to ensure data quality, interpret and organize various types of data into meaningful, actionable reports and/or summaries for the requester
- Maintain, support and improve the reliability, efficiency and functionality of existing reports; monitor and prepare basic ad hoc reporting requests; effectively transition recurring reports to self-service, as applicable
- Develop, monitor and analyze HR key performance indicators (KPIs) against benchmarks and/or targets; identify insights and articulate the results and implications, and recommend actions within HR; prepare presentations to meet the needs of the audience
- Facilitate request intake sessions to understand reporting and analytics requirements and gather applicable information to support prioritization process
- Identify and recommend quality and system improvements by analyzing the data issues and collaborating with product owners to improve upstream processes
- Design and deliver applicable reporting and analytics end user training
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
- 2 years of work experience supporting Human Resource technology and HR report writing or analytics
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to develop effective presentations using data to successfully communicate key messages
- Ability to effectively manage multiple and shifting priorities
- Ability to effectively work through ambiguity
- Experience interpreting reports and analytics
- Experience with Workday
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Reports to a Manager in the Human Resources department
Prime Therapeutics' fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in today's health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing, team-oriented, award-winning company, apply to Prime Therapeutics today and start making a difference in people's lives.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
To apply click Talent Analytics and Reporting Analyst