Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting Title
Supervisor of Talent Acquisition Programs
The Supervisor of Talent Acquisition (TA) Programs is responsible for developing, managing, and optimizing TA programs, systems, metrics, processes and/or practices. This role will work closely with the TA team to identify process gaps and implement best practices. This role will also manage a team of Analysts and Coordinators.
- Lead efforts to evaluate, design, develop, implement and effectively communicate TA systems, metrics, processes, policies and/or practices, ensuring successful adoption
- Create and maintain TA programs such as campus recruiting, diversity recruiting and referral programs, in support of Prime’s hiring initiatives; evaluate, document, communicate, and lead recruiter implementation
- Ensure compliance and accuracy of TA practices in partnership with legal and other Human Resource teams
- Manage Recruiting Coordinator and TA Analyst staff by setting goals and providing day-to-day work direction, performance and career development feedback
- Manage TA vendor relationships (job boards, background check vendors, ATS, etc.), including contract review, RFP leadership and maximizing service and efficiencies and measuring ROI
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
- 3 years of work experience in recruiting/talent acquisition
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Knowledge of employment laws, regulations and guidelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong relationship building skills with candidates, hiring managers, recruiting colleagues and vendors and the ability to work collaboratively within HR and Business functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong phone and persuasion skills and the ability to develop effective presentations using data to effectively communicate key messages
- Financial acumen and attention to detail
- Proven conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Workday applicant tracking system
- Experience interpreting reports and analytics
- Experience with HR Project and/or HR Program Management
- 1 year of people management or supervisory experience
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition
Prime Therapeutics' fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in today's health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing, team-oriented, award-winning company, apply to Prime Therapeutics today and start making a difference in people's lives.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
To apply click Supervisor of Talent Acquisition Programs