Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Senior Recruiting Consultant is responsible for full life cycle recruitment, within all businesses and across the globe, to drive business results through attracting top talent. The Senior Recruiting Consultant will manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective business strategies, assessment, leverage data and analysis to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment, gap to plan, and path forward to land hiring objectives.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process with a variety of stakeholders including: leading launch sessions, sourcing, screening, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for to deliver the highest quality results
- Identify and build pro-active relationships to develop talent pipelines
- Promote diversity and inclusion throughout the process, and ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local employment laws, including EEOC and affirmative action guidelines and laws
- Promote the nVent brand to build and maintain the reputation as a destination of choice for top talent
- Support Talent Acquisition and Human Resources driven strategic initiatives, as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to influence a variety of stakeholders
- Strong communication, organization and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively within a fast paced, change oriented environment
nVent is a $2.1 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,000 people and trusted brands such as CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER. Known for innovation, quality and reliability, our products connect and protect, consistently delivering value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers.
While our name may be new, our products have set the standards for quality for more than a century. Today as nVent, we are focused and forward-looking, ready to build upon our legacy. The future is now.
To apply click Sr Recruiting Consultant