Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
We are seeking a highly motivated Recruiting Sr. Consultant to join our Enterprise Functions Recruiting Team. The Recruiting Senior Consultant will be responsible for identifying and recruiting senior level positions within Corporate Finance. All recruiters within Wells Fargo’s Talent Acquisition team may flex to support other areas within the enterprise as business need change
The Senior Recruiting Consultant is a strategic partner to the business, building strong relationships with hiring leaders and providing them with expert guidance on all aspects of the talent acquisition process and OFCCP compliance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute the recruitment strategy for multiple openings, from the initial research and planning phase, to sourcing and candidate identification, assessment, offer, close and pre-boarding
- Work effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships across businesses and operational functional areas, and provide insight into the financial services technology talent market
- Leverage advanced sourcing methodologies to identify and acquire specialized talent across the technology spectrum in key geographies, with a keen focus on diverse talent pipelines and strategies
- Identify opportunities and create strategies to positively impact Affirmative Action goals and communicate progress against goals to senior leaders
- Assess all job seekers expressing interest in the posted position, select qualified candidates for pre-screening interviews, conduct phone screens and measure candidates against a specific job profile, and recommend job candidates to hiring managers
- Build rapport with internal and external candidates and deliver a positive applicant experience through proactive, authentic communication and efficient process management
- Successfully close and fill positions in a timely manner while adhering to all recruitment and hiring policies
- Develop and maintain partnerships with hiring managers and leadership to influence recruiting strategies, ensure clarity in the recruitment process, eliminate barriers, drive efficiency, and push for results
- Responsible for following and completing all process requirements including dispositioning candidates, and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements
- May manage external research, contingency or retained search firms
- Provide peer coaching and mentoring to other Recruiters
- Lead and represent the team on projects and key initiatives
Preferred Location: Charlotte, NC; Salt Lake City, UT; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; or Atlanta, GA
- 6+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience consulting on and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Ability to build and execute pro-active sourcing strategies for hard to fill specialty positions
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures, including an understanding of legal and OFCCP recruiting requirements
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Leadership experience in a full life-cycle recruiting environment with specific experience developing diversity strategies
- Ability to effectively partner and influence at the executive level
- Knowledge and understanding of recruiting practices to attract senior level professionals
- Experience staying current with recruiting industry trends, developments and technologies
- Leadership skills including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Previous experience recruiting for finance or accounting positions
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply click Sr Recruiting Consultant - Finance