Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Principal Mutual Life Insurance Company
What you'll do:
We’re seeking an experienced Sr. Diverse Talent Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you’ll partner with recruiters and hiring leaders to strategically source for senior level talent with an emphasis on underrepresented talent needs.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Through a mixture of written, phone, and in-person engagements, establish and nurture long-term relationships with key individuals in the talent communities we target to pursue for future openings
- Research, develop, and execute creative sourcing strategies through multi-touch outreach and events to attract and build pipelines of diverse, senior level talent
- Define target candidate universes, perform searches, connect with prospects, and promote opportunities to pipeline talent for critical business needs
- Partner with employee resource groups to broaden candidate reach, generate leads, and establish a culture of talent attraction
- Socialize and champion top sourced talent with senior leaders and recruiters to build strong relationships
- Establish and monitor metrics throughout the sourcing cycle to evaluate effectiveness of strategies and make necessary modifications
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay, benefits, perks and more. We’ll reward you for the skills and experience you bring to the table.
- Respect for your unique perspective. Diversity, inclusion and empowerment are at the core of our culture.
- A career, not just a job. Principal is a place where you can learn and innovate. Do important work. Make an impact. And achieve your professional goals.
The ability to have a great job and a great life. Sure, work is important. But so is your family. And your friends. And your community. That’s why we provide the flexibility you need to find the right balance between your job and the rest of your life.
- 8+ years of related experience with at least 4 years of talent sourcing experience with a specific focus on senior level positions as well as building and executing sourcing strategies focused on underrepresented talent.
- Experience leveraging sourcing tools and techniques such as: LinkedIn recruiter, Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), social recruiting, external recruiting resources (websites, databases, newsletters, other online resources), and Boolean searching
- Compelling communication, networking, influence, and relationship building skills that instill confidence in senior leaders and candidates alike
- Some travel will be required
- Experience working in an executive search firm or in a corporate executive search function
- Financial services industry experience
We are open to hiring at higher levels based on qualifications.
While we have a preference for those who wish to work in Des Moines, IA, we are open to considering candidate who wish to work remotely.
Principal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Sr. Diverse Talent Sourcer