Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Senior Sourcer position will be responsible for assisting in the sourcing of positions for ongoing candidate generation. The Senior Sourcer will employ all best-in-class candidate generation techniques to include cold calling, data mining, internal database search and management, external job board search, association networking, direct mail, social networking, etc. The Senior Sourcer will be responsible for coordinating the proactive talent pipelining and transactional deep dive sourcing efforts across multiple mediums as appropriate for assigned grade level positions. This position will partner with the functional recruitment teams to assess and provide consultation on the labor market and appropriate sourcing channels, as well as execute sourcing strategies in a cost effective and timely manner.
The Senior Sourcer will utilize all tools, resources, and channels to identify qualified contacts and leads. The leads and contacts will be tracked utilizing UHG’s contact management technology and employing CRM techniques for long-term keep warm strategies.
The Senior Sourcer is accountable to assess overall contact/lead motivators and functional/position fit, as well as to articulate UnitedHealth Group, functional and job level EVP. The Senior Sourcer will work closely with the functional Sourcing Manager in work assignments based on proactive pipelining efforts or transactional needs following the gated sourcing process.
- As a functional expert, provide input on the where and how to find functional talent (best sourcing channels and methods), including labor market consultation, competitive intelligence, and how to sell the UHG opportunity to passive talent
- Accountable for the on-going cultivation and evaluation of new candidate sourcing channels and methods; Including Community Engagement and Personal Partnerships in alignment with UHGs Inclusion & Diversity vision
- Employ candidate relationship management strategies using UHG’s contact management system. Ensure all leads and contacts are captured in UHG’s contact management system.
- Owns Executive College Referral process including: inputs lead into CRM, initiates outreach for role exploration conversation, places into appropriate Talent Pipelines, serves as first-point-of-contact throughout the hiring process and reports out on Executive College Referral Talent Pipeline
- Attend discovery sessions with recruiters and hiring managers as needed
- Conduct the sourcing of candidates on a national or regional level by utilizing various methods to include: targeted name generation, networking internally and externally to the organization, mining databases and job boards, developing relationships with associations, social networking, community engagement, personal partnerships, etc.
- Lead sourcing strategy throughout the requisition life-cycle. Coordinate activities, time commitments/availability based on gated sourcing process and leadership input on prioritization of work. Drive effective partnerships with business leaders and recruiters. Escalate issues and process failures to functional leaders as appropriate.
- Apply defined sourcing process (transactional or pipeline) to ensure most effective use of time and to drive results.
- Evaluate the profiles of potential candidates by performing preliminary phone screen assessments. Evaluate ‘hot button’ motivators of passive and active candidates and influence candidate decision making by outlining UHG/position level value proposition
- Assist in the coordination and development of CRM strategies and communications as appropriate to target population
- Accountable to track sourcing activities and results in UHG’s contact management system. Responsible for monthly review of all performance metrics to include analysis of transactional and proactive pipelining efforts. Support the evaluation of source channel effectiveness in concert with the Sourcing Manager.
- Attend and participate in 1:1, team and key Talent Acquisition meetings as outlined by Recruitment Services senior management team
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience recruiting/sourcing in a corporate or search firm environment
- Must have a demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have a demonstrated ability making cold calls, presenting the opportunity, and profiling the skill sets and motivations of prospective candidates
- Prior experience in executing a formal recruiting process, particularly the use of recruitment and sourcing technologies
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems and contact management software such as Taleo
- At least a basic level of proficiency in data mining and lead generation
- Advanced sourcing training is a plus i.e.: Boolean Search, LinkedIn, AIRS certification, etc.a plus
- Experience with recruiting/sourcing and candidate development in a high-volume environment
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply click Senior Sourcer