Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Goodwill – Easter Seals
The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for providing the highest quality relationship management for the fulfillment of open Retail leadership positions within Goodwill-Easter Seals. This position provides consulting to Recruiters and hiring managers to source top talent for the organization, providing a first-class experience for both candidates and hiring managers. This position leads Recruitment-related activities including presentations, special projects or initiatives, and stakeholder communications. This position is eligible to work remotely!***
- Partner with Retail hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-term growth of GESMN, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard process for recruiting that fits with GESMN’s mission to remove barriers to work and independence.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
About You: Candidate Profile
- Leverage retail business acumen and influencing skills to provide guidance to hiring managers within the Donated Goods Retail (DGR) business lines. specifically working to source and hire top talent retail leaders.
- Should be well versed in the recruiting life cycle, candidate generation and candidate closing.
- Foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality service to our hiring managers.
- Must be able to successfully manage, prioritize, and close searches against a specified timeline. Should have established experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize SLAs.
- Thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to draw on their extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and functional areas of the retail business, building dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
- Ability to effectively partner with DGR hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies and an ability to manager partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI specific to retail the industry.
- Ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Ability to articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timeliness, and formal tracking process.
- Ability to screen and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in retail, corporate, and/or search firms, specifically recruiting for leadership roles.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience (progressive retail recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle).
- Serving Minnesota for nearly 100 years as a leader in workforce development, Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota provides education, job training and placement services to eliminate barriers to work and independence.
- Revenue from 50 retail stores, along with other contributions, supports programs throughout MN.
- Our “donate-shop-reuse-educate-employ” model diverts over 65M pounds from landfills annually and brings us one step closer to a world where everyone experiences the power of work.
- Read more about us here!
***This position is eligible to work remotely, but is required to be on site as-needed (e.g. monthly staff meetings, appointments with hiring managers, etc.)
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. GESMN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.
To apply click Senior Recruiter