Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Seeking an experienced recruiting professional who can deliver a high-touch, personalized experience for Deloitte candidates. Looking for a strategic, innovative professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruiting.
Work you’ll do
Experienced recruiting focuses on aligning candidates who bring previous knowledge and expertise to expanding the business practices.
Serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for candidates and the business
Serve as an advisor to the business and a leader among peers
Provide guidance to internal stakeholders in designing a tailored recruiting approach to achieve demand
Leverage recruiting expertise to influence key internal stakeholders on highly complex decisions regarding the direction or operation of recruitment activities, programs or a function
Determine objectives and approaches to assignments with considerable latitude and often with minimal precedent
Serve as a “Brand Ambassador” to expand our internal & external footprint to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand
Role may provide an opportunity to manage or develop large projects or conferences with areas of complexity
The Talent Acquisition team sits within our Talent Evolving Workforce Center of Excellence and collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Advanced understanding of and experience with experienced hire recruiting
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to quickly acquire a strong understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems and educate colleagues and clients
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Ability to embrace technology platforms, lead and advise teams and clients in participating in our social media strategy across Deloitte businesses.
- Demonstrate a willingness to step outside of comfort zone and develop new methodologies and approaches in the spirit of experimentation and innovation
- Analytical with advanced problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in various technologies (i.e, Microsoft Office, applicant tracking system)
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
To apply click Recruiting Specialist