Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere commitment to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating at every level.
The Recruiting Lead will work closely with their directs to deliver results, jump in when needed to remove roadblocks and ensure that projects and tasks are appropriately resourced and executed with the highest level of quality. The Lead will support their team members to exercise independent thinking and make progress towards both business and developmental goals, as a coach and advocate. The Lead will also build relationships with the client groups they support and be their go-to person to resolve complex challenges, explore additional service requests, and recognize the outstanding contribution of their team members.
- Lead and support a team of recruiters and sourcers to successfully and strategically deliver on hiring targets while maintaining a positive candidate experience
- Responsible for driving overall success of team including managing prioritization, delegation, and overall accountability of team
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and career development to members of the Non-technical Recruiting Team
- Act as a strategic partner with internal teams including TA Leadership, Executive Leadership, among other key stakeholders
- Strategize with recruiting leadership team to deliver on recruiting plans
- Define, measure and prove ROI to internal stakeholders
- Create and distribute data, metrics and performance reports on a regular basis
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- 3+ years leading a recruiting and/or sourcing team
- Experience with internal client management
- Proven track record of proactive, strategic vision taken from concept to execution and measurement, as well as demonstrated accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Experience in maximizing individual and team performance, while maintaining an effective working environment
- Experience in designing and implementing new processes, with a demonstrated passion for process and achieving efficiencies
- Deep understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and process and how to best optimize it for efficiency and quality
- Ability to optimize efforts and projects through influence, relationships, with a broad knowledge base with recruiting domain knowledge
- Capable and confident communicator with the ability to partner and influence at all levels
- Confirmed agility in a constantly changing environment and comfort rolling up sleeves to get things done
- Extraordinary written, facilitation, presentation, and consulting skills
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America’s diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
To apply click Recruiting Lead