Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Founded in 1866, The Sherwin-Williams Company is a global leader in the manufacture, development, distribution, and sale of paints, coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers. The company manufactures products under well-known brands such as Sherwin-Williams®, Valspar®, HGTV HOME® by Sherwin-Williams, Dutch Boy®, Krylon®, Minwax®, Thompson’s® Water Seal®, Cabot® and many more. Sherwin-Williams® branded products are sold exclusively through a chain of more than 4,100 company-operated stores and facilities, while the company’s other brands are sold through leading mass merchandisers, home centers, independent paint dealers, hardware stores, automotive retailers, and industrial distributors. Sherwin-Williams supplies a broad range of highly-engineered industrial and OEM coatings for wood and general industrial, coil, packaging, protective and marine, and transportation applications worldwide. Our 60,000 employees are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to find a career that takes you places.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
This person will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle from the start of the requisition to the new hires start date and pre-boarding. This includes but is not limited to the management of Sherwin Williams Careers system (Taleo), posting job requisitions, tracking and interviewing candidates, and providing exemplary customer service through the process to hiring managers, HR partners and candidates. The Recruiting Specialist is also responsible for providing general/daily maintenance of the Taleo system and communication for all new hires. The Recruiting Specialist will provide customer service for both internal and external customers. This position is primarily accountable for the recruitment activities of the Performance Coatings Group for the Southwest and Southeast Regions. Responsibility for providing compliance and outreach tools, and recruitment resources, pre-boarding and general support for all PCG requisitions as needed. This position will also be responsible for assisting the Talent Acquisition Manager with projects to ultimately enhance the recruitment and retention programs to improve sales, operating profits and expense control. Responsibilities will include:
- Identify & develop sourcing strategies/avenues in order to hire diverse qualified candidates.
- Assist as directed in sourcing and recruiting assistance for other PCG positions.
- Contribute to and/or lead Group projects that continue to enhance the effectiveness of our workforce.
- This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Maintain use and improvement of PCG recruitment process, tools & resources to ensure consistency across both candidate and hiring manager experience
- Conduct regular follow-up with hiring managers and HRBPs to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state legislation for all recruitment practices.
- Meet or exceed metrics established by PCG management on time to fill, requisition load, and internal service-level agreements
- Ensure 100 % data accuracy of our recruitment database
- Use networks and innovative recruiting/sourcing tactics to identify and recruit top talent
- FORMAL EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 4 years of equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have experience sourcing in systems such as: LinkedIn, Taleo, and 3rd party job boards.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status, or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
To apply click HR Specialist - Recruitment