Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Strategic Education, Inc
The Talent Recruiter responsibilities include candidate sourcing, interviewing, negotiating and closing, as well as building relationships with hiring managers in order to determine requirements, set priorities, and counsel managers on hiring decisions. The Recruiter will interact with all levels of management and recruit for a variety of positions.
- Develops a clear understanding of the hiring manager’s needs, the position requirements, and the qualities necessary to be successful within the organization..
- Reviews incoming resumes and applications for appropriate job fit, education, skill, and experience levels.
- Proposes and executes creative methods of sourcing quality candidates
- Contacts qualified prospective candidates to screen for qualifications and job/culture fit. .
- Conducts reference and background checks on all selected candidates and communicates results to appropriate leadership.
- Prepares offer letters for final candidates, manages negotiations and start dates between candidates and leadership.
- Proactively communicates with all candidates and hiring manager during recruitment process and after placement to ensure quality of hire.
- Accurately maintains candidate data in Workday.
- Assists in training managers on hiring best practices and how to use the ATS (Workday).
- Aides with development and execution of Recruiting Department strategy for Strayer University and assists with timely completion of department objectives.
- Completes all other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Business or related field is required.
- Education and related experience will be considered in lieu of minimum education requirements
- At least 2 years of full life cycle staff recruitment experience is required.
- Experience supporting multiple locations is highly preferred.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System and candidate database to manage the recruitment process and track key metrics.
- Previous Workday experience preferred.
- Must possess outstanding presentation skills.
- High level of creativity, motivation, and professionalism throughout the recruitment process, combined with the ability to think independently and take initiative to proactively solve problems.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and follow-though skills.
- Ability to make strategic business decisions and act as a reliable and knowledgeable resource for campus and regional leadership.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 15% of time
- Travel via plane, car, and public transportation may be required to perform this job
- Must have the flexibility to work more than 40 hours per week when business needs warrant.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor
- Access information using a computer
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain
- Effectively cope with stressful situations
- Strong mental acuity
Strategic Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA) is dedicated to enabling economic mobility with education. We serve working adult students through a range of educational opportunities that include: Strayer University and Capella University (separate institutions that are each regionally accredited), which collectively offer flexible and affordable associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs; a Top-25 Princeton Review-ranked online MBA program through the Jack Welch Management Institute; and non-degree web and mobile application development courses through DevMountain, Generation Code, Hackbright Academy, and New York Code + Design Academy. These programs help our students prepare for success in today’s jobs and find a path to bettering their lives.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter